I Give

Third person's P.O.V

After years of constant sexual torture, Gloria is on the edge. She doesn't think she can take much of it anymore. There were times that she almost gave up just for a measly orgasm. She kept strong though, but even the strongest man breaks at some point.

And her point was today. "Nick," she called out. She couldn't take anymore. 5 years without sex she could do, but 5 years of no sex and constant teasing was impossible. She could hear him getting up and taking his time to get to her. It only made her angrier.

"NICK," she screamed. He kept walking his slow steady pace with his glass of rum in his right hand. Finally Nicolaio made it to her door. He already knew what was about to happen, and how it was going to go down. He was very well prepared for this moment.

A smirk on his face, he opened the door and looked at Gloria. "Yes my darling wife," he said with a teasing voice. "Wipe that smirk off your face," she said with gritted teeth. "That's what you want then I'll leave," he said with a dark look in his eye.

"NO," Gloria yelled. He raised a brow at her voice. She muttered some thing to herself. Which Nicolaio knew what she said but she wanted to hear her say it loud and clear. "What was that," he asked her cockily. "I give," she whispered. "Hmm," Nick asked. 

                    "I SAID I GIVE"

************************************

What's up guys new chapter because I just realized how close this book is to getting dome and over with so I'll update every Saturday till we're done with this book and then I can get the 3rd book ready. Nowni know your wondering , "author your so forgettable how are you going to manage updating every week without forgetting" well that's where y'all come in.

  In about 5 days I will pick a random reader of this book and you will not only get the pleasure of reminding me to update but you will also get the pleasure of reading the new chapter before anyone else as thanks.

Now to sign up all you have to do is a number 1-35 and whoever guess the number I'm thinking of wins. And to know I'm not cheating I'm going to text a friend of mine the number now and before next chapter I will reveal the winner. 

You can only guess once if anyone guesses more than once and they will be disqualified.