Family

Niccolaio's P.O.V

"You think i give a fuck about your damn ankle! You got 1 hour, no you got 30 minutes to find out where the fuck those twins that were at Gloria's job are staying. If not your damn ankle will be the last thing you need to worry about," i yelled into the phone and hung up. I rubbed my hands through my hair. "Fucking hell," i said to myself as i walked into Gloria's room. She was still unconscious.  The doctor said she went into shock and it was too much for her body to handle so it shut down to protect itself.

i let out a sigh as i went to her bedside. i needed to get my mind in the right places so i could think straight. i haven't seen my kids in  17 years. i have to figure out what i would say to them. How could i explain all of this. i looked at the time on my watch its only been 20mins. it shouldn't take my men too long to find them since the girls would have to put in an address when they checked into hospital.

i felt a small smile come to my face when i heard my phone vibrate. i picked up the phone. "this is Andreloi," i said in the phone. "Boss," i heard one of my men say. Ah Trevor that's good news. "i suppose you have good news for me, correct?" i asked. "Yes sir, i have an address on the twins, but.." he said hesitating.  "But what," i asked. "The house is in Alexander Night's name with his wife Arianna as co owner," he said.

that was an eyebrow raiser. There's no way Arianna would accept the twins knowing they Gloria's children. "alright, pack a car and lets move out to pay Arianna a visit," i said and hung up the phone. i kissed Gloria on her forehead.

"Let's go get my family back"

*********************************************************************