I'll never forgive you

Gloria's P.O.V

He slapped me. He fucking slapped me. I open the door to let him explain and he puts his hands on me. "You. You arrogant, despicable, asshole," I scream at him. I couldn't believe him. He VOWED.

He vowed at our wedding he'd never put his hands on me or our child like his dad did him and his mother. I was so close to slapping him back but no. I have to be the mature one and just stand there. I glared at him holding my cheek I slammed the door and locked it back.

I slid my back down the door. I felt the tears slowly fall down my face. I couldn't believe him. He slapped me. I let out a quiet sob. I knew he was still out side the door I could still smell his scent. Cinnamon and Coconut. Something so addictive to me.

The smeel was all over his clothes.
I never knew how he got to smell like that. He never used that type of body wash or shampoo. And I wash his clothes with Tide. But the scent remains. I'll never get tired of it. "Baby open the door please," he said. I shook my head.

"Leave me alone Nicco," I said using my nickname I had for him when we first met." "Leave me alone," I whisper. "I'll never forgive you." I hear he walk away from the door and down the hallway till I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore.

I got up and walked to the bed. I lifted up the mattress and grab one of the shirts. I sigh. I love his scent. That doesn't mean I'll forgive him though. I get in the bed and put the shirt up to face. I close my eyes and let the darkness take over. And I sleep a dreamless sleep.

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Mama Mama I's hingry," I heard my 2 year old son Dante say. I sit up and look at the clock. It's 8:37am Niccolaio should be gone by now. So I head downstairs. And you wouldn't believe who was down there......

************************************
Hey folks I'm sorry I haven't been updating and that this chapter is so short but I been going threw a lot lately and it's been upsetting. But here's an update.

Author Out✌✌