2 down 1 to go

Gloria P.O.V

I think now days were abnormal for me. I have 3 kids but i have no idea where they are. It seems so unreal to me sometimes. I have dreams where we're all sitting the kitchen table, eating and talking. I know that this will never probably happen for me. I abandoned my children. I left them. They'll never come home.

My new job allowed me to know if they have had any children. I give Transducer Ultrasounds. So i deal with pregnant women and their families a lot. It's a little depressing for me of course. i think Aniki and Anikai should be around 16 or 17 by now. !6 or 17 years of their lives I've missed. Not only me but Nick to. He has become heartless. It's all my fault too.

We don't talk anymore. He eats in his office and even sleeps in there. He won't even look at me now days. I'm ashamed of the so called "parent" I have become.

Getting out of bed I put on my Scrubs for work. Today's shift is from about 9am to 11pm it's a 14-hour shift but I don't mind. I feel as though I can't complain about anything now days. Like I don't have the right to. At least that's how I feel. I took the taxi to work not wanting to bother anyone about taking me or just taking one of the many cars we have in the garage.

I work at Kain Savory Hospital (A.N my friend came up with the name). It pays $17 an hour so the 14 hour shift is worth it really.  Clocking in at exactly 9am when i got there my day went exactly how it always has, i clocked in and immediately Josie my assigned doctor gave me a stack of papers of with the people i would have to see today, in the order in which they come by time. 

Time skip to near the end of her night shift

Just 2 more patients left to see and i can go home. I think I' m more ready to go home than i have ever been. I don't exactly feel good today i feel a little nausea and dizzy. I think i just need to go home and eat something. Josie came in to the room and told me the next people were on their way. I grabbed a new pair of gloves and put the on and set everything back up.

Two sister walked through the door and i immediately thought of my children. My lost children. I shook my head and introduced myself. "Hello, I'm your doctor for the rest of your pregnancy, my name is doctor Gloria Taylor." Well I'm not really a doctor yet but it doesn't really matter. The pregnant sister gave me a short nod while the other one looked as if she was trying to figure me out.  "Ok Ms.-  oh your last name isn't on here may I ask for it," i said after i looked at the paper.

I only glanced at where the last name was suppose to be but once i saw her first name i all most had a heart attack. Aniki her name was Aniki, and if that's her twin sister next to her I'm absolutely positive that her name must be Anikai. I found my babies my babies. Anikai spoke up, "Night, Aniki and Anikai Night," (A.N Changed the last name) she said. I felt a little disappointed. Were they not aware of their actual last name or something that's not mine, Nicco's or Alex's last name. I left it alone and got back to normal and out of my thoughts.

I did repeated the same steps i been doing all day. Putting the gel on her stomach and examining the screen with the babies on it. Twins. I smile to my self and finish my examination. "Well the babies are perfectly healthy but I advise you to eat more meats and drink more water if you ever plan on breast feeding," i tell her she nodded. Anikai left out the door for a reason i don't know about. "So what's your family like," she asked.

I gave a small smile. "My husband is pretty wealthy and he owns a lot of places in Italy and her but mostly Italy, so he lives there but I stayed her because I'm looking for some people," i told her. I felt the guilt eat my chest in i was getting a little light headed again. i shook my head, "What about you,"I asked. "Who's the father." she took in a deep breath, "I feel for who I think is the father, but he like me i think, shit he doesn't even know about the baby. Because the baby occurred on a careless mistake. I don't want to abort him/her, I don't even know why I like the him, but it's just every time he's near me my heart starts beating out of control," she says. She loves him i smile to myself.

"Honey that's love," i tell her. It looks like she thinks about it for a minute. We sit in silence for about a minute until she nods her head in understanding. "I guess i do love him huh," she says to herself. I smile. My baby is in love. I start to wonder about Dante. How he has grown. What type of man has he turned into over the years. If he loves someone it all is on my mind at the moment...

                                                                   2 down 1 to go.

***************************************************************************************

Guys this book is coming to an end and i'm starting on my 3rd book so we don't have random updates but schedule ones. We only have a few chapter's left of this book and we have gotten to know Gloria very well but not Nikolaio so the rest of the chapter's will be in his P.O.V so.... enjoy the rest of this book.