Hold on.... Wait a minute

Gloria's P.O.V.

I felt my pussy throbbed for the 5th time today. This is Nick's way of torturing me without physical abuse. No sex. He kept leading me on getting to the brink of cumming then he leaves. Its starting to drive me crazy. This is one of the worse ways of torture. Technically i guess i shouldn't have pissed him off the way i did. So maybe it probably is my fault.

Flashback 2 years ago

I was sitting on the floor pouting. Nick was mad at me. Yea i deserved it. I mean i am hiding his children from him. "Glo where are my kids," he asked through gritted teeth. i could tell he was getting sick of me being stubborn because his eyes weren't playful anymore. They were harsh, cold, and serious. "Gone," i told him. My words were plain and dry.

Not reveling anything. I mean this didn't count as lying right? I mean they were gone. I'm just not telling him where they are. "Ok, then. I guess I'll just have to fuck it out of you," he said. My eyes widen. We haven't had sex since i got pregnant with the twins.

He was too big and i was too tight right now. It wasn't going to fit. "Nico... just hold on.... wait a minute. You can't not right now. It won't fit," i said trying to bargain with him. "Come Gloria if it wouldn't fit, then we wouldn't have 3 kids somewhere in this world now would we," he said with a smirk.

He pushed me down to the floor and got on top of me. He stuck his hand inside my shirt and roughly massaged my breast. He then, licked from my shoulder to where my neck and shoulder meet, and placed hot wet kisses there.

He kissed my lips and then took my shirt along with my pants off. He kissed down my stomach and i could feel myself getting hotter and hotter. I could feel how wet i was. I was soaking through my underwear and it was starting to get uncomfortable.

I started to squirm the closer his kisses got to my heat and he held down my hips to stop me from moving. He removed my under and stuck his index finger inside me. I bucked my hips against his hand. i felt my pussy clench against his fingers. Then he pulled them out and walked out. "H-Hold on.... Nicco.. W-wait a minute. Come back........."

************************************

*hides behind corner* Hey guys how's it going hehehe. I know I've been gone for a while but i have a logical explanation. School is a bitch my teachers give homework back to back like its going to be useful in my everyday life.