A Trip To The Strip Club

Niccolaio's P.O.V

"I should've never asked your dumbass for help," I said. I knew immediately when I called Matteo yesterday I was going to regret it, and I do. When he gets here he brings a shit load of clothes like he's moving in. Then we start talking about how to find Gloria and this shit head said to look everywhere where there's a pole.

So I've been doing most of the work. I've found 3 places where she could be. 1. Her parents house. 2. Glida house. 3. Her best friend Alejandro place. I've already sent men out to take a look. If she's not her I don't know where she could be.

Gloria's P.O.V

As I walked into Leonardo's strip club with Dantè on my hip. I walked straight to his office without knocking. "Ah what a pleasant surprise. I thought you said you'd never set a foot in Vegas again Gloria, " he said. Leonardo's my uncle by marriage. I haven't seen him since last month when he crazy ass sister almost killed Dantè.

"Yeah I know but look I need them 3 favors you owe me, " I sat Dantè down and look my son in the eye. "Go upstairs and find cousin Leo and his friends ok and go play with them ok," I told him he nodding his head and ran upstairs.

"So what does my darling neice need," he asked. I gave it a quick thought and said, "I need atleast nine hundred grand. A car that's not in my name and the same with a house." "Done," he said and shooed me away.

I went upstairs to go find Dantè. And I found him in the same room I always found him in when we came here. "Auntie Glo," a child said. I was meet with 4 pairs of arms wrapped around my legs.

I looked down and saw my nephew Leo an his friends, Daniel, Gray, and Nathaniel. "Hey little Leo. Nathaniel, what are you doing here where Alexander," I exclaimed after greeted Leo. "Daddy next door with mommy, she said she got to give him his medicine. Cuz she can't do it with Auntie home."

I rolled my eyes at his response. Of course she makes him come to a strip club for sex. I never liked Arianna, and she never liked me. Alexander has been my best friend since diapers and he's the on that gavme away at my weeding since my dad got sick and couldn't do it that day.

I burst in the room and....

************************************

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE AUTHOR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Alright guys so i had to stop this chapter here sorry. But anyway ots my birthday! Yeaaaaa!

Ok so anyway lets play a game! Its the GUESS THE AUTHOR'S AGE game. Its reall fun all ypu have to do is guess my age. You'll have 1 hint. Ok here it is

Hint: I'm between 12 and 45

Please place your guesses here.

Good luck!

Oh and whoever guesses right will have a shoutout in my next chapter amd if you have a book i will read it, and if im not already following you i will follow you!