Abigails past

Abigail Rose was brought into a world with no mother and a abusive father, One day Abigail was cleaning up the house which had alcohol everywhere because of her fathers addiction.

Her father had walked into the house drunk, up to the point where he kept bumping into everything and was mumbling under his breath.

Abigail looked up to father when he kept walking into stuff, "father" Abigail asks him quietly, she was scarred what he would do to her if she spoke to loudly.

"This is all your fault!" He yells throwing an empty glass bottle at Abigail then stomping over to her, once close enough to her, he punches her, making Abigail tear up, he continuously beats her over and over again, yelling about how it was her fault that his wife and Abigail's mother wasn't alive.

He beat her till she could barely breath, he picked Abigail up off the ground, putting her over his shoulder, took her out the back door and into the dark, foggy woods. When he thought he was far enough from the village, he drops her onto the hard solid ground, Abigail's father looked around before walking back home leaving Abigail in the cold to die.

What Abigail's father didn't know was that a red eye figure was watching and lurking in the trees, when Abigail's father was out of sight, the figure went up to Abigail, leaning over her, red eyes staring down at her.

After a while, he could barely hear her heart beating, barely surviving so he decided to let her have a second chance at life. The figure got down on their knees, lifting Abigail's upper body, putting their face at her neck, sniffing a little and then bitting down onto Abigail's neck with razor sharp teeth.

When Abigail felt this, it stung at first then she felt it, it felt like she was on fire, starting from the tips of her fingers and toes, from her head and neck, travelling towards the centre of her, to her heart. Abigail wished she had died from her father than go through this, once the figure smelled the venom in her, the figure had picked her up and ran until they found a cave, putting Abigail gently on the ground and looking at her one last time before leaving her, three days later she woke up not remembering anything after her father beat her.

Couple of hours later Abigail had heard that her father was dead, drained of blood, not knowing who or what had done it, she left her home village with a burning throat, when had Abigail figured out why her throat burned, she started to feed on animal blood not wanting her innocent people, thus making her have amber eyes a couple months later after her transformation.

In all Abigail's life, she never thought this would ever happen, she never realised that her human life was over but what she did know was that Abigail had another chance at  a new life, an eternity life, a vampire life.