Twilight- Part 7

BEFORE

Abby was the second to leave the table, moving out of her seat, making it go back in its place for Esme before making her way to Jasper, taking his large hand into her small ones and leading them both up to their room to relax.

AFTER

(Abby's gift being used on her drawing)

Two days have passed since the accident and there have been no sign of anyone knowing what really happened.

Abby was on the balcony that was in her and Jaspers room, and was drawing in her art book that was only for her and occasionally Jaspers eyes to see.

Abby was quietly humming to herself, so into her drawing that she didn't notice the figure sneaking up behind her.

Coming up behind her, the figure grabs Abby's shoulder, making her jump on the spot and quickly shut her book.

Turning around, Abby realise it was Jasper who was sneaking up on her.

Chuckling, Jasper asks. "You alright there darling?"

"No," Abby buffs out, getting up from her spot. "You scared me," she hits his shoulder when he keeps chuckling.

"Well firstly, you were really into your drawing that you you didn't see me walking up to you," Jasper says, "more like sneaking." Abby mumbles, letting him put his arms around her waste pulling Abby towards him, resulting in her arms going around his neck, fingers playing with his hair. "Secondly, its about time to go, we have that field trip to the green house today, remember."

"Oh yeah, I forgot," Abby mumbles leaning up to give him what he thought was a kiss but instead she smiles mischievously and going under Jaspers arms and leaving him standing there dumbly, going out the door, not forgetting her backpack on the way out.