Twilight- Part 1

This is my first chapter for twilight and I hope you enjoy the story as much as I will.

Disclaimer- I do not own twilight but I however do own Abigail Cullen and her plot and lines so please do not copy or steal, Thank you
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Abigail sits in the back seat of her brother Edwards Volvo 30 spacing out as she always does when she isn't driving, thinking about how her day will probably go, suddenly cold air comes into the car taking her out of her thoughts. Abigail looks over to the now open door, seeing jasper holding out his hand while keeping the door open.

Abigail takes his outstretched hand, she climbs out of the car, jasper closes the car door, putting his arm around Abigail's waist so jasper can keep her close to him for comfort.

They start to walk together to where the rest of their siblings were huddled next to Emmetts jeep, on the way over Abigail hears students talking about the new girl that is starting today at our school.

When they have finally reached their destination, they start to talk about Alice's vision about Edwards mate.

"I'm telling you Edward, it's her!" Alice tells Edward who is to stubborn for his own good.

"Your wrong Alice, it's not" Edward growls lowly and threatening towards her, Chris growls back warningly, wrapping a protective arm around Alice's middle.

"What's happening about Edwards mate?" Abigail asks them leaning into jasper more.

"Edwards suppose mate is the new girl" Rosalie answers Abigail with a scowl on her face, "and shes a human". Emmett puts his arm on Rose's shoulder and pulling her into him so she can calm down.

"So what are going to do then about the new girl?" Jasper asks his siblings, tightening his hold on Abigail.

"I say let's talk to her!" Emmett said enthusiastically, "yea" Chris says to Emmett fist bumping him in the process.

"No, you two aren't allowed to talk to her, we ignore her and then she can have a perfectly normal human life" Rosalie immediately tells the both of them growling.

"They can go talk to her if they want to, I don't anything happening if they do" Alice tells Rosalie.

"No one is allowed to talk to her" Edwards growls out to all of them.

Before Abigail can tell Edward off the bell rings signalling that classes are about to start, Jasper pushes Abigail a little and they both start to head up the stairs to the school entrance so they can get to class.

Jasper and Abigail head to Abby's first class, once there they share a kiss and she walks in while Jasper heads to his class.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}Time Skip{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Abigail sits in her final class before lunch, she is sitting at her desk face down drawing into her book, she wouldn't have to but there is no more room on her arms to draw and now she has to make sure she doesn't go over board on the drawings.