Twilight- Part 8

Sorry guys but I wanted to do a chapter where Abby and Bella hang out together so this isn't apart of the story.

BEFORE

"No, our bus is full" Edward Angrily walks with Alice and Chris away. Abby shots Bella a apologetic smile before walking over to the others with Jasper holding her hand.

AFTER

In the Cullen's living room, Abby and Emmett sat there playing a racing game on the flat screen TV

"Ha, I beat you again," Abby Shouted in victory, Hands in the air.

Emmett whines, "Not fair, you cheated!" Looking towards her accusingly.

"You are such a sore loser," Abby states with a laugh.

"Am not!" Emmett says, crossing his arms and pouting like a four-year-old.

"I would just admit it Emmett, with the way you are acting, I wouldn't be surprised." Jasper said, walking into the room and sitting besides Abby, arm going across her shoulders.

Abby laughs before looking towards Jasper asking for the time.

"10:15, why?" Jasper looks to her questioningly. Abby's eyes widen, "Crap, I've got to go to a friends place."

Emmett laughs at her jokingly , "You have friends?!"

Jasper hits him on the back of his head while Abby looks at him with a bored face, "Ha Ha, Very funny Em but yes, as a matter of fact, I do."

Getting up, Abby kisses Jasper and ruffles Emmett's hair, grabbing an already packed bag and walks to her car.

%%%%%%%%%%%

Parking onto the driveway, Abby turns off the car and climbs out with her bag. Walking to the door and knocking, hearing footsteps getting closer, Abby backs up from the door and smiles when it opens.

"Bella." Abby greets.

"Abby, Come on in." Bella greets quietly, moving to the side for her friend to get inside.

"Thanks for having me over." Abby says walking inside the cosy Two-Story house.

"Its no problem."

"Is your dad home?" Abby asks looking around. "No, he is at work," Bella responds, starting to walk up the stairs to her room.

Abby follows Bella to her room, looking In side, it looked nice and warm.

Abby walks over to Bella's bed and sits down on it, "so, what do you want to do?"

Bella stands in her spot awkwardly and shrugs, "want to watch a movie?" Abby smiles gently at the shy girl and nods, "sure, we can do that."

%%%%%%%%%%

Bella and Abby had migrated to the kitchen because Bella needed to cook diner for her and Chief Swan.

Abby chats with Bella about school when she hears the front door open/close and a heart beat walk through the house.

Looking to the Archway, Abby sees Chief Swan standing there, staring at her.

"Hi," Abby says waving to Bella's dad.

"Hi?" Chief swan says, slowly walking over to the girls.

Bella looks to her dad, "hey dad, I want you to meet my Friend Abigail."

Walking up to him, Abby sticks her hand out and says, "Abigail Cullen, sir but please call me Abby."

Shaking her hand in return, Charlie responds, "Well then call me Charlie."

Smiling at him, Abby looks at the time and sighs sadly, "I'm sorry to cut this short but I must be leaving."

Charlie quickly says, "did you want to stay for dinner before you go?"

Abby sadly smiles, "I can't, My mum wanted me home for dinner with the family."

Abby grabs her bag and looks to Bella, "Thank you for inviting me over, I had a great time Bella."

"Me too and thanks for coming," Bella says with a smile.

Abby looks to Charlie and nods, "Have a good night Charlie."

"You too Abby." Charlie says with a awkward smile.

Abby smiles before walking out the front door to her car and going back home for a hunt.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this one off Chapter, if so please leave a like and a comment, also please check out my other stories.

Disclaimer- I do not own twilight but I however do own Abigail Cullen and her plot and lines so please do not copy or steal, Thank you