Twilight- Part 3

Disclaimer- I do not own twilight but I however do own Abigail Cullen and her plot and lines so please do not copy or steal, Thank you.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

~~~~~~~~~~~Last Time~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alice had already told the others" Abigail says quietly before putting it in the cup holder, Jasper squeezes her hand, thats stillin her lap, she looks down at it before looking face forward to the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Now~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The couple got back to the Cullen Mansion, when Jasper parked the car into the garage, Abby opened the car door and super speed into the forest, not closing the door on the way out.

With a sigh, Jasper opened his door, grabbing both his and Abby's bag, and starts to walk into the house.

As he was about to go up the stairs. Esme, their coven mother, comes around the corner with a worried face.

"What's wrong Jasper? Are you and Abby alright?" Esme ask's him.

"I'm alright, just Edward got Abby upset so I decide to bring her home to hunt." Jasper explains, walking up the stairs.

"Alright, i'll let you go and join her." Esme say's walking away to go finish cleaning.

Jasper walk's over to his and Abby's room, dropping off their bags and walking into the closet, grabbing some spare clothes for Abby. Walking over to open window, he jumps out landing into a crouch before super speeding into the forest, following Abby's scent.

Abby had found a mountain lion and 2 deers, right now she was finishing off a rabbit she had found. Smelling a familier scent of her mate, she places the rabbit gently on the ground before looking up to the right, to see Jasper leaning against a tree.

 Smelling a familier scent of her mate, she places the rabbit gently on the ground before looking up to the right, to see Jasper leaning against a tree

"You ok?" Jasper quietly ask's her, moving off the tree and slowly walking towards her.

Instead of answering, Abby stands from her crowtch and runs towards him, coliding him for a hug.

"I just want one normal friend." Abby mumbles into his chest, snuggling closer to him. Jasper tightens his hold on her and puts his face into her hair.

"I know Darlin, I know." Jasper mumbles into her hair, smelling her scent.

He takes his head out of her hair and looks down to her, "Why don't you change into the clothes I brought you and then we will find a quiet place to relax for a while, is that ok?" Jasper ask's you.

Nodding her head on his chest, they pull out of their tight embrace. Jasper hands Abby her clothes with a kiss on the lips and Abby changes her clothes at super speed.

Holding her bloody clothes in one hand and holding her other hand for Jasper to take. Taking ahold of Abby's hand, they start to walk to a quiet place so they can relax for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasper and Abby break through the tree line back home, walking inside they hear everyone talking upstairs and in what they can tell the loungeroom.

"Whats going on? Where's Edward?" Jasper ask's as he and Abby stop at the loungeroom archway hand in hand.

"Edward went to Denali because of the new girl." Rosalie replies angrily to them. Emmett putting his arm around Rosalie's shoulders, trying to calm her.

"For how long?" Abby quietly questions them.

"He will be back in a week." Alice answer's, coming back from her vision.

"What happen to the new girl?" Jasper ask's, letting go of Abby's hand to wrap his arm around her waist.

"She's alright, apparently her blood is to strong for him to keep in control." Emmett say's smugly, finally beating Edward's blood lust.

"Why don't we just all relax, when Carlisle gets back, we will explain to him about this situation, Ok?" Esme calmly say's to her children.

Witha nod from everyone, they all go do their own activities. Abby sat down on the lounge with Jasper while Emmett sets up a video game for them to play. All night they played and each time Abby won.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

There you go guy's, Chapter 3 done. I hope you have enjoyed it and please comment on how you guy's are liking it so far.