Twilight- Part 6

BEFORE

"Yes Rosalie, we all know how proficient of an assassin you are." Edward hissed, golden eyes flashing brightly.

It's quiet for a minute, Anna looking forward to Esme's eyes for a nanosecond before going to Carlisles when he had opened his mouth.

AFTER

"This is not the same situation

"This is not the same situation. The swan girl is innocent." Carlisle spoke to Rose.

"Its not personal," Rosalie insisted, through her pearly white teeth. "Its to protect us all."

"I know what you mean Rosalie, but... Id like very much for our family to be worth protecting. The occasional... Accident or lapse in control is a regrettable part of who we are. To murder a blameless child in cold blood is another thing entirely. I believe the risk she presents, wither she speaks her suspicions or not, is nothing to the greater risk. If we make exceptions to protect ourselves we risk something much more important. We risk losing the essence of who we are." Carlisle explained more in depth, looking them all in the eye.

"Its responsible." Rosalie insisted again, this time her agreement lack heat.

"Its callous," Carlisle corrected, "every life is precious."

With a heavy sigh, Rosalie's bottom lop pouted put, Emmett leant forwards, whispering something into her ear. It seemed to help because her lips gave a tiny, happy twitch. Abby looks to them with a small smile, loving the connection they had, like she and have.

"Are we going to move on?" Abby asks breaking the silence that kept ing reappearing in this meeting, "we have not reached the answer to that one question yet."

Rosalie let out a moan, "No, we just got settled. I don't want to start my sophomore year all over again."

"You would all keep your present age of course," Carlisle amended, trying the make Rose happy.

"And have another move that much sooner?" Rose asked, not liking this idea at all.

"We certainly don't have to decide now. We can wait and see if a move becomes necessary. Edward seems certain of the girls silence." Carlisle stated, looking at his firsts son.

Jasper made tiny sound of disgruntlement, and Abby looks over with a questioning and concerned look. Connecting their eyes, Abby could see a hard-set jaw that showed he wasn't liking any of this, the same with Chris.

"Chris, Jasper," Edward addressed them both, not hiding the fact that they hadn't said a word throughout the meeting. "She wont pay for my mistake. I wont allow it."

"She benefits from it then?" Jasper asked, straightening himself up. " She should have died today. I would only set that right."

Edward emphasized each word, "I will not allow it."

Raising an eyebrow, Abby could see both Chris and Jasper have a surprise look and are Angry by the challenge Edward was posing. However when Chris spoke, his voice was calm. "I will not let Alice live in danger. However slight it may be. You don't understand."

"And I wont put Abby in any sort of danger either." Jasper says with a small growl in the end.

"Im not disputing that, Jasper, Chris. But Im telling you now, I wont allow you to hurt Isabella swan, either of you." Edward growled, placing both hands on the table.

Jasper and Chris stare Edward down, judging the playing field.

"Chris," Alice imputed, interrupting them from their stare down.

"I know you can protect yourself. I still have to-"

"I wasn't going to say that," Alice snapped, grabbing Abby's hand, and cutting off her husband. "I know you love me. Thanks. But I would really appreciated it if you or Jasper didn't try to kill Bella. First of all, Edwards serious and I don't want all three of you to fight. Secondly, she's going to Abby's and my best friend. At least, she's going to be."

"Anyway, Edward said that Bella wont tell." Abby's says, looking to Chris and Jasper.

"Abby" Jasper starts to say, "let me speak Jazz, all we do now is keep an eye on her and just act normal, like nothing happened." Abby finishes worth a shrug looking to everyone.

"That's settled," Esme spoke softly after a small silence, eyes saddened by the spaces in between her family. Especially her sons.

Edward was the first to leave, scooting out of his chair and pushing it back in. He made his way to the snack door and out to the forest behind the beautiful house.

Abby was the second to leave the table, moving out of her seat, making it go back in its place for Esme before making her way to Jasper, taking his large hand into her small ones and leading them both up to their room to relax.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hey guys, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter, if so please leave a like, and comment on how you are liking it so far or if  to fix anything.

Disclaimer- I do not own twilight but I however do own Abigail Cullen and her plot and lines so please do not copy or steal, Thank you.