Twilight- Part 5

BEFORE

Hearing a screeching sound, Abby sees Alice and Edward have horrified faces before she sees a van speeding towards Bella.

Bella turns to see the van coming towards her, frozen in place. Before Bella gets hit Abby sees Edward super speeding across and stopping the van with his bare hand.

Abby gives him an angry face, when he walks back over to the family with a emotionless face.

He will definitely be going through an angry Rosalie soon.

AFTER

"You had to put us all at risk!"

Abby flickers her eyes back and forth from Edwards impassive expression to Rosalie's angry one. Emmett was tapping his fingers on the table, eyes warily watching his wife and waiting for a moment to intervene.

Abby sees Jasper leaning against a wall nearby that was behind Rose, dark, black eyes steady. Chris leaning next to him, his arms crossed, having a calm and also steady eyes.

Esme and Carlisle sat at the head of the dinning room table, both of their faces watching the discourse with a frown, on top of the table, their hands entwined together.

Edward sat on Carlisles right side, with Alice beside him and Abby beside her. All three having grim expressions on their faces.

Abby could sense the tension in the air between the vampire family.

Noticing no one was going to talk, Edward starts off, "I'm sorry."

"I didn't mean to put any of you at risk. It was thoughtless and I take full responsibility for my actions."

"What do you mean 'take full responsibility'?" Rosalie asked, voice like a hissing snake. "Are you going to fix it?"

"I'm willing to leave now if that makes things better," Edward replied flatly, willing to swallow the sword for the better of everyone here.

Esme let's put a small gasp, shaking her head. "Edward, no."

"Just for a few years." Edward said, trying to reason with their adoptive mother.

"Edward, you can't leave now!" Anna says with a upset look in her eyes, "yea, we have to know what people are thinking. We need you now more than ever." Emmett finishes off from Abby's sentence.

"I think both Abby and Emmett are right," Carlisle imputed, "the girl will most likely talk if you disappear."

As if offended on the girls behave, Edward said, "she won't say anything."

"You don't know her mind," Carlisle reminds his eldest son, giving a timid smile.

Edwards eyes took a wild edge of frustration. "I know this much. Alice can even confirm it."

Beside Edward, Alice opens her mouth, a shaky "I-" leaving it but not much ch else. It seemed that Alice was very unclear on what was going to happen herself. Anna putting a soothing hand onto her back.

The sharp sound of a palm hitting the table had made Abby flinch, the sound reminding her of her father.

Rosalie's face was turned up into an even uglier snarl than before, as she glared heatedly at Edward over the table, not before giving Abby a apologetic look.

"It is not safe for us to disappear. We cannot risk leaving stories behind us, you know there are others who would love to point fingers. We all live so differently than everyone else, we need to be more careful then everyone else!"

At this, Edward snapped, "we have left rumours before."

"Just suspicion," Rose corrected hostility, "not as much evidence as this!"

A scoff left Edwards mouth, "Evidence! Rose, please."

"Rose-" Carlisle said softly, trying to intervene.

Rose shook her head, "Let me finish. It doesn't have to be something elaborate. Humans run the risk everyday of going to sleep and never waking up. The girl hit her head today, and if she never woke up no one would suspect a thing. The others of our kind would expect us to clean up after ourselves. Since it was Edwards mistake, I'd say have him do it-but since this seems to beyond him, I'll step forward. I would leave no evidence behind."

"Yes Rosalie, we all know how proficient of an assassin you are." Edward hissed, golden eyes flashing brightly.

It's quiet for a minute, Anna looking forward to Esme's eyes for a nanosecond before going to Carlisles when he had opened his mouth.

Continue
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this twilight story and please leave a comment on how you are liking it so far. 😊
Disclaimer- I do not own twilight but I however do own Abigail Cullen and her plot and lines so please do not copy or steal, Thank you.