Twilight- Part 10

BEFORE

"Alright," Abby responds before letting out a small shriek when Jasper picks her up and speeds them both into the bathroom.

AFTER

Today,the Cullen's had gone out to play baseball

Today,the Cullen's had gone out to play baseball. Abby, Alice, Rose and Esme are talking on a fallen tree, Jasper is spinning the bat around while watching his mate smiling, and Carlisle, Chris and Emmett are tossing the ball, waiting for Edward and Bella to arrive.

When the vampire/ human couple arrived, they all stopped what they were doing.

"Hey, I'm glad you re here. We need an empire." Esme tells Bella.

"She thinks we cheat," Emmett explains. Abby walks over to bella and hugs her, Bella hugs in return.

"Oh, you definitely cheat Em." Abby says smiling cheekily.

"You know what Abby," Emmett starts. Abby laughs at him.

"Call them as you see them, Bella." Esme instructs her.

"Alright." Bella nods unsure.

"Its time." Alice announces, getting everyone pumped for the game.

They quickly spread into teams. Edward, Alice, Emmett and Abby on one team, and Carlisle, Rose, Chris and Jasper on the other.

Rose is up to bat first, she gets ready in position, swings and hits the ball, Abby quickly runs after it, catching the ball and throwing it to home plate. She gets back to see the ball in Esmes hands.

"You're out?" Bella says unsure to Esme, she nods impressed.

"Out! Woo!" Emmett cheers, Rose angrily glares towards him. "Babe, Cmon, its just a game."

"Nice kitty." Carlisle says, he moves to home base so he could hit next.

Carlisle swings, hitting the ball, not as far as Rose.

Edward and Emmett reach for the ball, they clash, creating a loud sound that could only be compared to boulders.

"Why am I with idiots," Abby mumbles to herself. "You love us," Emmett says cheekily, "you wish," Abby replies back with.

Next up was Jasper, he winks at Abby, flirting before Alice throws the ball and he hits it, making it go high in the air. Emmett climbs a nearby tree to catch it and throwing it back to Esme.