Twilight- Finale

BEFORE

Abby smiles at him before he goes with Alice, Chris and Bella will Abby waits for everyone to leave before going to Charlies house.

AFTER

Abby had been standing behind the Swan house, in the trees for a couple of hours, she was blankly staring at a flower when her phone rang

Checking to see who it was , Abby sighs in relief when she recognized who the caller id was.

"Jasper," Abby says in happiness. "How's Bella?"

She hears him sigh, "Well, she is in a hospital right now." Abby gasps in shock. "Is she okay? what happened!"

"Apparently James changed his course to phoenix and phone called Bella, saying that he had her mother. Of course it was a lie but Bella didn't know that so she sneaked away from us to a ballet studio, stuff happened and , we got there to see Edward attacking James and Bella holding her hand." Jaspers informs Abby.

"What happened to her hand?" Abby asked.

"She got bit."

"Wait, she got bit?!" Abby asked worriedly.

"Yes, but Edward managed to suck the venom out but nearly killing her in the process, so that is why we are at the hospital." Jasper finishes.

"And James?"

"He's dead." Jasper says after a second.

"What about Victoria?" Abby asks.

"She got away." Jasper growls, not directing it at her but at the fiery red head instead.

"So, you guys staying up there with Bella?" Abby asked, looking inside the house to see Charlie rushing around inside, probably got the phone call about Bella.

"Some of us are coming back home," Jasper explains.

"Okay, well Charlie is on his way to the hospital," Abby says, seeing his police car driving away. "So I'll be headed back home then."

"Alright, I love you."

"I love you too," Abby says before ending the call. Looking at the house one more times before headed home.

%%%%%%%%%%

A week had passed rinse the accident and now it was the day. Prom.

Alice, Rose and Abby we're trying on dresses, "how about this one?" Holding up a red, short dress.

"Nope" Rose says trying on her dress.

"Its cute but it isn't the right one," Alice says looking to Abby.

"I cant find anything." Abby says disapointedly.

"How about this one," Alice says holding up a gorgeous dress.

"I'll try it on."

Walking into the dressing room, Abby changes and looks into the mirror smiling. "I think this is the one."

"Well come on out and show us." Rose says to the red haired girl.

Abby steps out and both Alice and Rose look at her stunned.

"You look beautiful." Rose says smiling.

"It definitely represents you, now go change and then we can pay." Alice says clapping her hands excitingly.

"Ok, I'll be out in a bit." Abby replies walking back in.

%%%%%%%%%%%

Alice, Rose and Abby walk down the stairs with their arms looped together. It was later at night and they we're ready to leave for prom, all the men look at their woman in total awe. Each of them walking over to their dates, Jasper gives Abby a quick, gentle kiss on the lips.

"You Look Beautiful Abby." Jasper breathes out to the love of his eternal life.

"You look good yourself, major." Abby replies back with a happy smile.

"Alright guys, I need a picture before you all leave." Esme says with Carlisle behind her smiling at them. Taking the picture, Esme smiles to them, "have fun guys!"

Walking out to their cars, they quickly drive to school where prom was held since there isn't a lot of places in forks for a party that big.

Arriving, Jasper helps Abby out of the car before walking her to the gym, prom was held in.

"How about we stay outside instead so we don't get to crowded in there." Abby says pulling Jasper away from the gym.

"Where ever you want, sweetheart." Jasper says warmly to her.

"Ok," Abby smiles at him brightly, the couple stop and start to sway to music that they could still hear together.

Looking at her lovingly, Jasper says, "I love you, Abigail Cullen."

Abby looks to him before replying, "And I you Jasper  Whitlock." Abby then kisses him passionately.

The couple dance off into the night at prom, not realising the danger that was in store for them.

{Abby's prom dress}

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the finale chapter for this twilight story, if you did then please leave a like or comment saying if I need to improve anything and if you want more then please follow me for more stories...

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the finale chapter for this twilight story, if you did then please leave a like or comment saying if I need to improve anything and if you want more then please follow me for more stories in the future.

Disclaimer- I do not own twilight but I however do own Abigail Cullen and her plot and lines so please do not copy or steal, Thank you