Twilight- Part 2

Here is my Second chapter for twilight and I hope you enjoy the story as much as I will.

Disclaimer- I do not own twilight but I however do own Abigail Cullen and her plot and lines so please do not copy or steal, Thank you
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Last time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Abigail and Jasper walked together closely across the cafeteria to their own private table, she hears the new girl also known as Bella asking her new friends, "Who are they?"

"The Cullen's"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Now~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abigail hears Angela say to Bella with a small smile on her face from what Abby can see, standing next to Jasper

As the family start to head past Bella's group of friends, Jessica starts to lean forward, going into gossip mode as usual.

"They're Dr and Mrs Cullen's foster kids" Jessica continues on after Angela. "They had moved here from Alaska, like a few years ago" Jessica gossips to Bella.

Bella looks over to see Abby looking towards her already, She looks around making sure no one was looking before waving a little to Abigail who waves a tiny one in return, Abby looks up to jasper smiling a little as he kisses the top of her head, putting his arm around her shoulder.

Bella turns back around to Jessica, listening to what she has to say next about the Cullen family, "they're like together-together, the blonde girl, Rosalie" Bella watches as she and a big boy walk past towards an empty table.

"And the Big dark haired one, Emmett, they're like a thing" Jessica tells Bella who is already watching the two walk hand in hand, "I'm not even sure that's legal" Jessica grumpily says watching them as well.

"Jess, it's not like they are actually related" Angela tells her defending them as always when Jessica gossips about them.

"They live together, it's weird" Jessica says with disgust in her voice.

"Okay, the little dark haired pixie, is Alice. She's really weird, and she is always hovering around Chris, the long haired blonde who is quiet all the time" Alice looks up to Chris, smiling brightly at something he said.

Abigail and Jasper are next to walk past them, the two walking very closely together for comfort, Jessica starts to talk about them whispering, not knowing they can hear her perfectly.

"The red haired, that's Abigail, she is full on shy and always drawing on her own, boyfriend or siblings arms, she is with Jasper who looks like he is in constant pain". Abigail laughs a small laugh as Jasper twirls her around, him smiling at her lovingly.