One

Saturday

BEEP BEEP BEEP!
You lazily rolled over to turn off your alarm, but failed to do so, and instead, plopped onto the cold floor.

Great, what a fantastic way to start off the day. You thought to yourself.

It was Saturday, and you hadn't really planned to do anything today, so you slowly made your way out your bedroom door, and headed to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

Unfortunately for you, you were a bit too slow, and your older brother Jisung ran in, slamming the door on your face.

"REALLY?!" you yelled.

You could hear your annoying brother snickering at you from the other side, and you decided you would get your revenge.

Jisung was extremely addicted to video games, like extremely, so while he was hogging the bathroom, you snuck to his bedroom.

You walked over to his TV, and looked down to find his new gaming system. You quickly unplugged all the cords connected to it, grabbed it, and snuck away to your room.

You opened your closet and found the perfect place for it in the back behind an old dress of yours.

After quietly shutting the door and shuffling back to the bathroom, Jisung FINALLY opened the door and skipped to his room.

You quickly slipped in the bathroom, and shut the door. You began to brush your teeth, when you hear the most unholy screech.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

You could hear Jisung stomp down the hallway until he began pounding on the bathroom door.

"Y/n? What have you done with my Xstation127?!" you heard Jisung ask.
(A/N: Xstation127 is a random console name I made up.)

You ignored him and continued brushing your teeth. Then began to brush your hair, and put it in a high, messy, bun.

When you finished, you opened the door to find an unamused look on your brother's face.

"Well?" Jisung questioned, clearly annoyed.

A smirk formed on your face.

"Why should I tell you?" you said back, in a sassy tone.

"REALLY y/n?! Just give it to me." he snapped.

"Apologize first." you said.

"What?! I've done nothing wrong!" he screeched.

"Fine. No Xstation." you shot back.

"Ugh. FINE. Sorry for running into the bathroom and slamming the door in your face." he whined.

"It's in my closet behind some boxes." you giggled.

"THANK YOU!" Jisung shouted.

You began to walk to the kitchen and eat some breakfast, but heard him yell down the hall.

"By the way, Jae is coming over."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N:
Hey, so I have no idea what I'm doing right now, but I'm gonna try to write a story because hey, why not.

Also, this is my first ff so please don't judge, and if something sounds weird, please tell me a way to make it better.

~BW