Thirty-Four

You waited in that room for what seemed like forever. So long, you almost fell asleep for real.

Fortunately (more or less) someone opened the door, and came in.

You kept calm and rolled with the sleeping act.

"Y/n~~ you're still asleep??"

It was Luhan..

You could hear his footsteps getting closer. He stopped when he seemed to be right next to you.

"Hmmmm... this won't do, how will you go home if you're asleep?"

'Home?!'

You idiotically opened your eyes..

"Oh! So you are awake... how have you been Y/n? I guess you had time to hang out after all?"

What was at first a blank expression on your face, became an angry one.

"YAH LUHAN WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'Re—"

You were interrupted as Luhan put his finger to your lips.

"Hey babe, calm down. Yelling won't get you very far, the others have already left."

'Left? How could they leave you like this? Are they really as bad as Chen said?'

After that, you remained silent.

Luhan smirked.

"That's what I thought."

You glared into Luhan's eyes.

He just smirked back again and held out his hand.

You didn't take it, which of course caused Luhan to be slightly irritated.

You smirked at him, but as you did so, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you up anyways, leaving you inches from his face.

"Let's go."

- -

Luhan dragged you out of the room and eventually, out of the house.

"Y/n ah~~ we're going to have a splendid time, don't worry!!"

You wanted to yell. You wanted yell at Luhan. You wanted to yell for help. You wanted to get away.

You knew, however, it would only make things worse, right?

You might as well go on a stupid date with Luhan. He's gotta let you go home eventually, doesn't he??

The only thing you knew, was that Luhan is definitely not the person you thought he was.

You really regret not staying with Jae.

- -

The two of you had been walking for quite awhile, and your feet were kiLLING you, but eventually you reached what appeared to be a restaurant, and a fancy one at that.

Luhan stopped abruptly, causing you to as well.

He grabbed your other hand and looked you straight in the eyes.

"Y/n, I know this may not be your ideal date, but I hope you understand, I already had reservations for this place, and it's not something you can eat everyday."

You thought about it for a minute. Maybe it's not that bad...

"I understand if you don't feel like talking, it's my own fault, but please at least enjoy the food."

You lightly nodded.

Luhan smiled and linked arms with you, then walked towards the entrance.

There were two tall, well built men waiting at the doors.