Thirty-Six

You were excited to finally get something to eat while you were in a normal environment.

You stood back in Brian's kitchen while Jae rummaged through his cupboards.

"Hey Y/n, does anything sound good to you?"

You didn't really crave anything in particular, so you just shrugged your shoulders.

"I'm not sure. I just know I wanna eat..."

Jae nodded and continued to look through Brian's kitchen.

You were still a little bit tired from the night before, so you decided to go sit down.

You went to the table and sat across from Brian. You immediately put your head down on the table, and tried to get a little more sleep.

You thought only a couple of minutes had passed, but it must've been longer than that, because you were woken up by Jae setting a plate of food in front of you.

"Here Y/n. It's nothing fancy, but you should eat up. I hope you like it!"

He had made your everyday breakfast. Something you never ate much of, but at the moment, it looked so good you might cry.

"T-thanks."

You tried to stop yourself, but you immediately dug in. It was delicious.

You never thought something so simple could be so good, but it definitely was.

You ate everything on your plate in a timely manner.

"ahhhhhh."

You finished the last bite of food and Jae stood by and laughed.

"Hahaha, was it that good?"

You blushed a little and nodded.

"It's been awhile since I've eaten proper breakfast haha..."

Jae smiled and took your empty plate.

"Well I'm glad you got to enjoy it, because now we've got to go."

You were slightly shocked, but you stood up anyways.

"Huh!? Already??"

"Yep, I think it's about time we apologize to your brother. Plus I'm sure Brian has plans."

Brian looked up from his phone.

"Huh? I don't, but see ya!"

- -

Both you and Jae walked out of Brian's house.

The two of you walked for a bit and eventually arrived at Jae's house.

"Um, I thought we were going to apologize to Jisung..."

"Don't worry, we will. I have to grab the game! Wait here."

Jae ran inside for a minute and then came back with the game.

You both walked some more until you made it back to your house.

"Y/n, I'm going to go talk to him."

You nodded.

You opened the door and went straight to your room.

- -

Jae's POV:

I walked back to Jisung's room and opened the door. He was there.

"Hey."

"Hey.."

Jisung looked at me strangely. Maybe not strangely, but not the was I expected. He wasn't angry...

"Uh, did you come here for a reason??"

I realized I kind of just walked into his room without much explanation.

"Oh yeah! This is for you."

I gave him the game.

"Thanks."

It was kind of quiet. I didn't really know what to say...

"Umm, Jisung. Listen. I know we've been friends for a long time.. and to me you're one of my best friends..."

Jisung cut me off.

"Hey man, don't worry about it. I thought about it, and it makes sense. Whenever you come over, Y/n has been there too. It doesn't bother me too much. Actually, I knew one of these days it was gonna happen, in fact, if Y/n were to be with anyone, what better person than someone I already know and trust?"

Once again, i didn't know what to say; however, it relieved me to hear that.

"Hey man, thanks."

I couldn't think of much more to say. Luckily i didn't have to think about that.

"Anyways, let's play this shittttt!"

I nodded, sat down, and grabbed a controller.

"You're going down."

- - - - - - - - - -

A/n:

man oh man, it's been awhile.

tbh i didn't think i would get around to updating this again, but here we are...

i'm sorry if it isn't very good, i literally had to reread the whole story to know what the hell i was writing about, and i really don't write as much as i used to, so my bad.

sorry to the people who actually read this, but i've gone through a lot of changes this year and unfortunately writing this just isn't one of my priorities right now.

i'm going to try to finish up the story for the people who like it, but i don't know how long that will take.

thanks for reading and thanks for enjoying something i just started for fun.

until next time

~BW