Twenty-Seven

Right after Jae left, Jimin turned towards you with an amused expression on her face.

"I knew you wanted to hang out with him, but I didn't know you would take so long."

You rolled your eyes.

"There was a small misunderstanding."

Jimin smirked.

"I bet. Y'all looked like a kdrama out there."

You wanted to defend yourself, but Mr. Kim was ready for class to start.

"Hello class, I'm glad to see everyone turned in their project on time."

He stood up from his seat.

"However, I'm not too happy to hear there was a misunderstanding between one of the groups. Very unfortunate for the problematic student."

'Problematic student?'

"Regardless of who that student may be, I will grade the projects per usual and they will receive their zero when I'm done."

You looked at Jimin. You both looked at Mr. Kim, then each other again.

"A lot of you may be worried, but don't worry, everyone's dessert looks edible, so everyone should at least pass... the one exception being the student mentioned before... don't worry class! They know who they are!"

Almost the whole class had shown off their desserts, and it was finally your turn.

"Y/n, you may tell us about your dessert now."

You stood up, and so did Dahyun...

"Miss Dahyun, will you please have a seat and listen to Y/n's presentation?"

You looked shocked for a second, but figured Dahyun must be the 'problematic student' and carried on.

You presented what you made, and returned to your seat.

The rest of the class showed off their desserts, and it was time for Mr. Kim to taste them.

Mr. Kim stood up from his chair again.

"Now I'm going to taste the desserts. It may take awhile, but once I'm finished you may take the rest home."

'Seriously? I would have just made a cupcake if I knew I had to carry it around again.'

Mr. Kim started tasting the desserts, and it was pretty obvious when he tased something he liked, considering the loud 'MMMMM' sound he made.

There was only about two minutes left of class, and Mr. Kim had just finished tasting all the desserts.

"Class is almost over. Since I've just finished tasting your desserts, I might as well tell you who the winner is."

Mr. Kim continued to talk.

"Although it may not look the best, there was some extra effort put into it, and the taste is phenomenal. Y/n, congratulations!"

Well that was unexpected. (A/n: not really lolol)

You had a surprised look on your face as the whole class- except Dahyun- gave you a round of applause.

"Thank you all for putting effort into this last minute project, you are all dismissed. Miss Dahyun, please see me after class."

The whole class got up, grabbed their desserts and left.

You and Jimin walked out close to last and you were about to go to English, but you met with someone unexpected...