Two

"By the way, Jae is coming over."

You stood in the middle of the kitchen floor motionless for about 10 seconds until you snapped out of it.

Jae went to the same high school as you and Jisung, and was very close friends with your brother. Not only that, but he was also part of a band, Day6.

You loved the band Day6, and your favorite member just so happened to be Park Jaehyung.

You loved him so much. You even followed his Twitter, and knew he was the funniest person on the face of the Earth.

After you realized that you look like a complete potato, you yelled down the hall,

"WHEN?!"

But before Jisung could answer, you heard the sound of the doorbell.

DING DONG!

After that, Jisung knew he didn't need to answer and continued playing his game, as you shouted,

"I'LL GET IT!"

And despite your unfortunate face that morning, you ran to the door and opened it.

"Hey y/n! Is Jisung home?" he asked

Omg! He knows my naaame! You thought to yourself, not answering the question.

"Hello?" Jae asked, slightly confused.

"OH! U-uh sorry," you stuttered, "yes, he's in his room down the hall."

"Oh, okay cool," he said enthusiastically, "see you y/n!"

As he walked down the hall, you simply stared until he entered your brother's room.

"Darn it! Why do I have to be so awkward?!" you muttered to yourself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N
So, short update just because I have the time in my life right now. Sorry if it sounds kinda dumb, this is my first ff after all, like I said before.

Thanks for reading even this much, it means a lot to me!!

~BW