Sixteen

Watching Real GOT7 sure is a good way to make yourself happy.

You and Jimin had watched every season of it, and there was nearly no food left in your house.

Of course the two of you didn't finish it all on your own. Why? Because Jisung and his friends decided to join you two on your Real GOT7 marathon.

Mark by the way, was a huge Mark fan. Smh...

Anyways, so there was nine people crammed on your bed, half of them fast asleep, and you were in the middle of it all.

Ugh, these pabos. I can't move.

You tried your best to get up and leave, but it was hopeless. You ended up just grabbing the remote from dead Jeno and changed the show to Dream Knight.

When he saw what you did, Jisung loudly cheered, causing Renjun to wake up and hit his head on the wall.

Everyone besides you glanced at him with a smirk on their face.

He immediately tried to play it cool.

"Hahah, this is perfect for you Chenle, you love these kinds of shows..."

You chuckled and exposed him.

"Ha, no guys. Jisung loves this show. He's literally watched it 50 times and knows it word for word."

Jisung just looked at you annoyed.

At this time everyone was awake, and you pressed play on the remote.

Because you watched Real GOT7 first, Jisung and his friends were already basically GOT7 fanboys, so you didn't have to explain who was who to them.

Mark's face immediately lit up when Mark appeared for the first time.

"Wow! Mark is the coolest! His super power is the best!"

There was disagreement right away.

"What? No way, JB is clearly better!"

"Youngjae is awesome, no way!"

"But Jackson is so handsome!"

Ugh. This is going to be a long show. They all have a different bias...

- -

The show wasn't even that sad to be honest, but when In Hyeong couldn't find JB, for some reason the whole 'Dream Team' was in tears.

You just rolled your eyes.

"Guys, it's really not that sad."

Jisung and his friends all looked at you with a desire to kill.

"Okay, maybe it was a little sad."

Ugh, these cry babies.

Everyone else may have been awake, but you were exhausted. You felt your eyes get heavier and heavier, until you fell asleep.

- -

Wednesday

It was the next day, and you could hear your alarm blasting into your ears.

What you expected was a huge random pile of bodies like what you remembered, however, what you found was that you were tucked in your bed and Jimin was sleeping on the floor.

"Yah, Jimin! What happened to Jisung and his friends?"

Jimin lazily rolled over and sat up.

"Do you really think I was going to let 7 teenaged boys sleep on you? I saw that you fell asleep and made them leave."

You got out of your bed and looked at Jimin with a sad expression.

"What? I saved you."

"But what about the show? They were loving it."

Jimin smirked.

"Oh, don't worry about that. They went into the living room and finished watching it there."

You peeked out of your room into the living room, and saw 7 boys scattered across the room.

...

"Wait. Jimin."

"Yeah?"

"We still have school don't we?"

...

"Oh shit."

You ran out into the living room and started yelling.

"Yah! You guys! We still have to go to school! What will the teachers think? We can't ditch! We have to go! Now! Get up! Oh my God, wake up!"

You saw everyone's heads bolt up one by one.

"Wait, Y/n what about your ankle?"

...

You were so worried, tired, and confused that you didn't even remember or notice your ankle.

You immediately dropped on the floor.

Jimin walked over to you and handed you your crutches.

"Yah Y/n, you have to remember these things."

You rolled your head.

You turned around and saw 7 annoying boys laughing at you.

"Yah Y/n, how can you forget something like that so easily?"

...

"I don't know, how can you all cry so easily?"

They all shut up after that.

- -

Turns out you all had more time then you thought, and all nine of you walked out the door with 20 minutes to spare.

None of Jisung's friends expected to stay over, so they all ended wearing Jisung's clothes...

That left Jisung with a couple pairs of pants, a t-shirt, and a pair of long socks that your grandmother had knitted for him for the rest of the week.

- -

When you all got to school, you saw Jae, and abandoned everybody, including Jimin.

You never thought you could move so fast on crutches.

"Hi Y/n! How's your ankle?"

"It's okay I guess. It doesn't really hurt if I have my mind off of it."

"That's good to hear."

You nodded in response.

"Hey by the way, what were you doing with all of Jisung's friends? Don't you normally walk with Jisung until he catches up to them?"

"Well that's what normally happens, but they ended up being with Jisung when Jimin and I got home, and they just kinda stayed."

"Oh, I see."

"Yeah, they ended up crying over Dream Knight."

Jae smirked.

"Hahah, sounds like them."

You looked at your phone to check the time. The bell was going to ring soon.

"Hey Jae, the bell is going to ring soon, I should go to class."

Jae paused, but then smiled.

"Okay, I'll come with you!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/n:

Guys I finally updated. I feel so bad for taking forever :( I'm sorry, I hope you forgive me.

Also, THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 4K READS!

Literally last time I updated I think it was at 2k and this is just amazing, thank you guys!

I love you guys so much, thank you for reading!

~BW