Five

"Hey y/n, are you okay?"

You looked up to see Jae standing in your doorframe.

- -

You didn't say anything. All you did was stare at his gorgeous face as your face turned a bright shade of pink.

"Oh... I see, I came too soon..." he trailed off.

"Sorry." he mumbled as he walked away.

- -

"Omg I did it again." You thought to yourself.

"What's wrong with me?"

- -

Jae's POV

I walked down the hall not really knowing what to think.

As I entered Jisung's room I plopped down in the chair next to Jisung, grabbing a controller.

"Where the hell were you?" Jisung questioned.

"Oh, no where. It was nothing." I replied nonchalantly.

"Oh, whatever. Join the game, I need your help." he said, staring at the TV screen.

"K."

He was playing Call of Battlefield, some first person shooting game I was awesome at. Anyways, I joined the game and we almost immediately started winning.

However, the game was not what was on my mind at the moment.

"Hey Jisung, do you think y/n likes me?" I asked, already regretting my choice of words.

Jisung's character suddenly got shot and killed.

"Dammit Jae! You ruined my kill streak!" He yelled. And then immediately answered,

"And y/n? Liking you? No shit. Like is actually an understatement, dude she's in love with you!" Jisung said, rolling his eyes, and holding back laughter.

"Wait, r-really?!" I stuttered.

"Oh my God, don't tell me you like
y/n." he said, dropping his controller.

"What?! No way." I shot back.

"Eh, whatever." he said, smirking. "let's just get back to the game."

And just as Jisung suggested, we did begin playing the game again.

Unfortunately for our team, we spent so much time away from the game, so we were now losing by 15 kills.

Of course since I'm like an MLG pro, we came back and won.

Anyways, it was almost 3:00am, so Jisung and I decided to wrap it up and go to bed.

So while Jisung turned off the console and put away the controllers, I decided to Tweet about my accomplishment.

——————————————————————————————————
Day6_Jae: Just finished a game of COB, Victory is ours of course.
#NoThanksToJisung #StepItUpBroski
——————————————————————————————————
💬14           🔁36         ❤️247
——————————————————————————————————

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N:
So I finally figured out what to write and idek when the next update will be, but probably soon.

ALSO, Thanks so much to the people who have read this, it's got over 50 reads now. (I know that's not really a lot, but I didn't even expect to get any reads at all soooooo.) Tysm to anyone reading this!! <3

~BW