Eighteen

The bell rung for 3rd period to end, and you grabbed your stuff and got ready to go to 4th period.

Of course Jimin was right there next to you already, and you both started walking to your next class.

Since you seemed to be so popular today, however, you were stopped almost immediately.

"Yah, Y/n! Wait!"

You turned back towards the classroom and saw Dowoon again.

"You guys have class with Wonpil 4th period, right?"

"Yeah, I think so, why?"

Dowoon nodded.

"Okay great! I'll leave it to him then. Bye Y/n!"

"Wait! Dowoon! What will you leave to-"

And with that, he was gone.

"What was that about?"

- -

4th period took forever.

You tried to focus, but the whole time you kept glancing across the room at Wonpil, expecting him to do something.

He never did.

Jimin leaned over to you from her seat and whispered in your ear.

"Wasn't that pill head supposed to take care of something this period?"

"I don't know, I thought so, but he isn't doing anything."

"The dimwit probably forgot."

You looked over to Wonpil.

"Should we remind him?"

"Pfffft. No, if it's really that important he would remember. And even if he did forget, it's his fault."

- -

Class ended, and Wonpil never attempted to interact with you, so you just walked to get lunch with Jimin.

- -

Wonpil's POV:

Man, 4th period seriously is boring.

Nothing ever happens, and there's never anything to do.

It's always the same. Mr. Kim starts a boring lecture, the other Mr. Kim barges into the room to ask for "papers", they end up flirting for like 10 minutes, and then Mr. Kim realizes he has a class of his own to teach, and leaves.

Jimin and... what's her name again?
Idk. But they always talk.

Honestly, I kinda wish I could hear what they talk about. They always have so many different facial expressions when they talk.

They both looked at me today...

I hope I didn't do anything dumb again.

- -

When the bell rang, I immediately got up and made my way for my normal lunch spot in the cafeteria, with my band.

I sat down and everyone looked really mad at me...

Dowoon spoke up.