Twenty-Nine

After thinking the same dumb things over and over again, the bell finally rang, and class was finally over.

You decided it would be smart to listen to Chen, and you stayed right where you were.

You didn't exactly have Jae's phone number... but you realized that didn't really matter considering you were supposed to hang out with him anyways.

Jimin had somewhere to go with Kevin, of course, so you decided to just wait until Jae showed up.

He actually didn't take long at all—

"Y/n!"

You looked towards the entrance of the gym, and Jae walked in.

"You ready?"

You immediately stood up from the bleachers, and smiled.

"Yeah... by the way... where are we going?"

"Well, I heard you like boba, so I figured we could go get some. Then... I never really thought about it after that, actually."

The two of you started to walk out of the gym.

"So are we just gonna order boba and vanish then?"

Jae shook his head.

"I figured we could just do whatever you wanted after that."

"Well, we better think of something before we get there, cause I'm the most indecisive person I know."

Jae smiled.

"I mean, I highly doubt you wanna chill in Jisung's room and play Fortnite, so maybe you should come up with a plan."

You thought about it for a minute. Of course, only the simplest things came to mind.

"Ummmmm... do you like movies?"

Jae laughed.

"Y/n, what kind of person doesn't like movies? You sound like Brian trying to get a date."

You smiled and chuckled at your own stupidity.

"Okay, let me rephrase that. Do you want to watch a movie?"

"That depends."

"What do you mean."

"Can I pick the movie?"

You just nodded.

"Okay, let's watch a movie then!"

Right when you both decided what to do, you arrived at the boba place. You walked in and stood in line.

"Y/n, tell me what you want. I'll order and you can go sit down."

You were hesitant at first, but you decided it would cause minor problems to disagree. You told Jae what you always get, and found a table.

'What is this right now? Am I seriously getting boba with Jaehyung Park?!'

Maybe this wasn't a huge deal. Jae is just some high school boy in a band, right? That's probably what most people would think. To you, however, he was more than that.

You had started liking him almost immediately after he became friends with Jisung.

At first, you were just staring out the window of the store, but as you thought more and more about Jae, you slowly turned you head towards him.

The way his long, blonde, bangs covered his dark brown eyes would be looked over by any normal person, but to you, it was as beautiful as a sunset.