Ten

Monday

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

You turned off your alarm and sat up in your bed.

'Great, I have school in an hour and a half.' you thought to yourself.

You immediately grabbed your stuff and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Lucky for you, Jisung never gets up on time for school, so the bathroom is always free on weekdays.

--

You finished doing your eyeliner, and dayum it looked perfect.

You then ran down the hall to hit Jisung with a pillow and tell him to wake up.

*SMACK*

"Jisung, wake up, you have an hour!"

Jisung rolled over and threw his pillow at you.

"Oh my God, chill." he snapped, "I don't take as long as you to get ready."

He wasn't wrong, but if it weren't for you, he wouldn't get up till noon, so you continued to smack him with a pillow until he got on his feet.

After he finally got up, you run down the hall to avoid getting murdered.

--

While waiting for your brother to get ready, you went to the kitchen and made some toast for the both of you.

Yes it's not exactly a full meal, but neither of you were master chefs, so you were used to it.

--

When Jisung showed up in the kitchen, you slid his plate across the counter to him, and went to the table and started eating yours.

--

When the both of you finished eating, you both grabbed your backpacks and began walking to school.

--

About halfway to school, the two of you ran into Jisung's friend Chan, and Jisung abandoned you.

You didn't really care that Jisung left, he would probably just end up ruining your perfect day anyways, so you continued walking to school.

--

Right when you got to the entrance of the school, you found your best friend Jimin.

"Y/n!" she yelled, "You're here?!"

"Yah!" you snapped, "I'm not always late!"

"Pshhh. Pretty much." she replied sassily.

"Aaaanyways, it's a good thing you are here, because I need to take you somewhere."

"Wait, where?"

"No time, let's go!"

She grabbed your wrist and pulled you all over the place until the two of you ended up in the garden.

She stopped and let go of you wrist.

Then she turned to you and looked at you excitedly.

"What? Have you never seen the garden?"

"Look closerrr!"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about Jimin."

"Ugh."

Jimin snuck behind you and shoved you forward.

"Yah!"

You fell in the grass right in front of a bench.