6 | maybe a protector?

' her love was like the smile of the devil. rare '

 rare '

Finally

Finally. The day of the battle, the day the newborns would come. We could hear them running through the trees and when I knew they were right behind the first line of trees, I sent a quick 'good luck' message to all the wolves before kicking newborn ass.

One by one they fell like bricks of a cracking wall. The newborns rushed forward, looking for anything to kill. Everyone was tearing apart the newborns, including the wolves. We were even saving each other's asses. Some worked together while others worked alone. Their so-called army was falling apart.

Even Paul and the huge leech worked together to kill one of the newborns. I just killed another leech when I saw the two parents bloodsuckers, I think Carlisle and Esme, looking at some girl. I was about to run over and kill her but once I looked into her eyes, I knew who she was.

"Bree," I whispered. Her head snapped towards me and her eyes widened, tears glistening, I ran towards her and brought her into a hug.

"I've missed you," I said, tears falling. I then realised where I was so I jumped up the tree, Bree still in my arms. We landed on a huge branch. "Stay here. Wait till the fight is over." I instructed. I jumped onto a leech that was about to attack Sam. He nodded his thanks and together we tore apart the newborns.

We just finished killing the last newborn when EdSparkle and Bella came down with Seth trailing behind them

We just finished killing the last newborn when EdSparkle and Bella came down with Seth trailing behind them. They were talking about a thing called Voultri. I don't what the hell it is but at this moment I didn't care.

I was talking with Bree, catching up. She told me how mum and dad died and I was glad because who knew what they were going to do to Bree. Bree lived with our aunt who was killed by the vampire that transformed her. I growled.

I actually like Aunt Zelda, which is quite surprising. But anyway, I found out that Bree found her soul mate, Diego. I immediately told her I wanted to meet him. You know to get to know him and give him the older sister talk. I smirked at the idea.

"LEAH DON'T!" I snapped my head towards Leah to see her take on a newborn that survived. I ran towards them but Jacob got there first.

He tackled the newborn which was a bad idea because the leech got his arms around him. I heard his bones shattering. I quickly ran to Jacob as the others killed the leech.

"Jacob," I whispered as I touched his arm. I jerked it away when he whimpered. Carlisle came and said that half of his body was shattered. I gasped.

The boys carried him up and I winced when I heard his painful groans. I quickly told Bree to stay with the Cullens until I came back. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the temple before taking off behind the boys.