4 | maybe a long lost twin?

' the devil is real and
he isn't some red little man '

' the devil is real and he isn't some red little man '

After Felix and Demetri's failed attempts to stop Luna from going on that mission, the Huntress stomped her way over to her car, jumping into the driver's seat as she threw her duffle bag in the back

"What pissed in your pants?" Luna shot his a glare, rolling her eyes.

"Ha, ha. Very funny." She replied, sarcastically as she ran her hand through her luscious brown hair, shaking her head and ridding herself of negative thought. Starting the engine, Luna reversed out of the Volturi castle car park, she began to drive to Mystic Falls to investigate the vampires in the lonely town along with her best friend.

Andrew reached over, switching on the radio before grabbing the aux cord and plugging it into his phone, blasting their favourite songs in their pearl white Lamborghini, singing along to the songs that were in Andrew's playlist. Luna was thankful that they both had the same taste in music or she would have dumped his butt out on the road and drove off to Mystic Falls herself.

"Welcome to Mystic Falls." Andrew read as they drove past the white bold sign. "What do we do now?" The guy asked as they drove around, looking for a place to stay or something of that kind.

"I actually don't know," Luna answered, shrugging before her stomach growled. "Let's go find a place to eat." The two soon found a place called The Mystic Grill. Luna parked the car before entering with Andrew walking by her side. They slipped into a red booth at the back, glancing at the menu that was already placed in front of them.

"What are you going to have?" Andrew asked. "I think I'll take the cheeseburger." Luna rose a brow, surprised.

"I thought you couldn't have human food."

"I can, the others can't. I don't know why though." Andrew shrugged as if it was no big deal. A blonde haired waiter came over to them, a grin spreading on his face as he glanced at Luna, recognition shining in his eyes.

"Hey, Elena! Who's your new friend?" Matt greeted, taking a quick glance at the male opposite her. Luna rose a brow, staring at him with a weird expression.

"Who are you?"

"Elena, it's me, Matt." The blonde laughed, his dimples showing at her fail of a joke.

"Okay." Luna started as she moved to face him, eyes narrow with a deadly glint glimmering in her eyes. "First of all, I don't know who you are. Second, who the hell is Elena? My name is Luna." The huntress crossed her arms over her chest and Matt looked confused.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He blushed, embarrassed. "You look like someone I know. What would you like?" Clearing his throat, he asked.

"We'll have two cheeseburgers with large fires and a large coke." Matt nodded before walking away.

"That was weird," Andrew stated as they looked at the blonde waiter who went to give the chef their order before going to another table.

"Tell me about it." The two best friends continued to talk about the latest things like music, art, movie and etc. They were talking about a new song when their food came.

"Here you go." Matt placed their food on their table, going and coming back with the drinks.

"Thanks, Matt." Luna smiled before biting into her burger. Matt nodded, going back to work.

"So as I was saying - oh my god." Raising a brow, Luna turned around to see what made Andrew pause when her jaw dropped because there behind her was a girl that looked exactly the same.

"Who the hell is that?" Luna growled as she glared at the girl that stole her face.

"That must be the girl that Matt was talking about," Andrew answered before he knew it, the brunette was dragging him straight to the table the copycat was sitting at.

"Who the hell are you? And why do you look like me?!" Luna snarled, slamming her hand onto the table. The girl looked shocked before looking up to see a girl that looked like her.

"Oh no." Luna glared at Elena Gilbert, who looked at her with her jaw dropped. They looked exactly the same except Elena radiated innocence while the other girl radiated darkness and mystery.

"I asked you a question." The girl snarled, her eyes painted a darker shade of brown.

"I-I'm -"

"Are you guys like long lost twins or some bullshit like that?" Andrew asked, raising a brow as he placed his hand on his hip. Luna rolled her eyes at her best friend's stupidity.

"Who the hell are you?" Damon asked, his blue eyes holding confusion as he stared at the two exact beings. The whole Scooby Doo gang was there.

"I'm Nunya," Luna answered, rolling her eyes at the guy's stupidity.

"Nunya?" Damon scrunched his face up. That was a stupid name he thought.

"Nunya business." Luna snapped, glaring at the blue-eyed vampire. Damon rose his hands in surrender, catching Andrews attention.

"Hey, where'd you get that ring?" The vampire asked, speaking for the first since they came over to the table. Damon rose a brow, glancing at his ring before smiling, his heart skipping a soft beat.

"It's a family heirloom." Luna rose her brow, scanning the rest of the group, noticing that a blond girl and brown haired guy were wearing a similar type of ring.

"So, you guys are all family?" She questioned, looking at all the rings that sat on four people.

"It's for the founding families." Damon lied, a smile on his face but Luna saw through it, after all, she was raised to see through lies. She studied all body movements when somebody lies and the blue eyes guy did since his lips spread slightly wider than normal.

"You're lying." She examined, her eyes scanning their tense bodies. "Why don't you tell us the truth." She snarled, her eyes darkening as anger rose. "What are you?" Stefan let out a sigh.

"Come around the Salvatore's Boarding house and we'll tell you." Andrew nodded, grabbing his best friend's hand and dragging her out of the Grill.

"Wait!" Matt called back. "You didn't pay." Andrew rolled his eyes along with Luna.

"Copycat can pay." The two walked out of the Grill with confidence reeling off of them. The Scooby Doo gang glanced at each other.

"You think she's a doppelgänger?" Elena asked to which she got shrugs and 'I don't know' in response.

"She might be."

"But aren't doppelgängers born every hundred years or something?" Jeremy asked, confused.

"And how did she know I was lying?" Damon asked, his brows raised as he tried to think of what gave him away.

"Nobody cares about how she knew you lied." Bonnie snapped, stressed. The witch finally wanted peace and quiet but it seems she won't be getting that, especially when Klaus realises there's another doppelgänger in town.

"This is going to be a long week."