7 | maybe a daylighter?

' her attitude determined had both sides,
an angel and devil side '

' her attitude determined had both sides,an angel and devil side '

Fires of fury and hatred were smouldering in the small narrowed eyes of the Huntress, Luna, as she weighed the pros and cons of the various and creative means available to her for exacting revenge

Fires of fury and hatred were smouldering in the small narrowed eyes of the Huntress, Luna, as she weighed the pros and cons of the various and creative means available to her for exacting revenge. The hybrid hurt her mate, igniting a burning blue fire within her.

"Luna." Elijah called, his voice calm. He watched with a blank face but his eyes held a hint of amusement his brother's pain gave him a sense of happiness in their extended life.

The huntress turned to the oldest original and his breath caught in his throat, the amount of hatred in her eyes catching him in surprise. Elijah knew that people hated his brother but not to the extent Luna did. He wouldn't even be suprised if she managed to find a way to kill him even without the ash of the tree that created them.

"What?!" She snarled, lips curling as her teeth shone in the dimly lit room.

"I understand he hurt your mate but please calm down. He is, after all, my brother." Luna ignored him and took another step forward only to freeze when her largest mate wrapped an arm around her, bringing her into his chest.

"Calm down, princess." He whispered in her ear, his deep low voice sending shivers down her back and calming the huntress. She relaxed against him, the vampire supporting her weight easily.

"What exactly are you?" Demetri asked, speaking up for the first time. Everyone looked at each other before Damon rose a brow.

"What are you guys?" The blue eyes Salvatore shot back, everyone confused since the four beings did not have any heartbeats.

"We are vampires." Alec answered, his expression the same as that of Elijah's, both calm.

"Yeah, well so are we. But you don't even have a heartbeat nor a scent." Rebekah retorted, her eyes narrowed. Alec glared at her slightly before clearing his throat.

"We are what you call the cold ones." He said, back straight and head up, showing dominance and intimidating the humans and witch. All four of the vampires held power, their eyes matching the coldness of their skin.

"So you do exist," Elena mused, leaning against the brown leather couch. Jane nodded at her, the four of them sitting down on the couch with Luna in Felix's lap. Andrew sat on the other side of the couch with a slight smirk, watching them all with hard eyes.

"What's the difference between you guys and us?" While Alec explained to them the differences, Luna and Andrew played a game of thumb wars, both bored. Felix looked down and chuckled silently at his mate.

'How adorable.'

"So, you guys have been living longer than we have?" Rebekah questioned, her perfectly done blonde brow raising upwards as she looked at the different type of vampire in front of her.

"Indeed we have. You guys follow after us, we are what you can call the original vampires." The nightwalkers nodded in understanding, their minds finally processing the words that came out of the others mouth.

"Wait," Caroline spoke up. "If you guys are cold ones, how come I can hear his heartbeat?" The blonde pointed to Andrew, who froze allowing Luna to push his thumb down, declaring herself the champion.

"I win!" She yelled, her grin spreading to her ears as Andrew pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. The brunette cheered, her eyes lighting up as they swirled with victory and joy.

"That's not fair." He whined, his bottom lip jutting out, pouting as he playfully glared at his best friend.

"Your fault for getting distracted." The huntress's mate's chuckled at her, eyes shining with love and adoration. Andrew sighed before looking at the blonde haired vampire.

"I'm kind of like you guys." He answered, shrugging his shoulders. "I'm a daylighter."

"What's a daywalker?" Tyler asked, stupidly, his head tilted to the side.

"People who walk in the day." Luna rolled her eyes at the other hybrid in the room. Tyler glared at her before turning his attention back to Andrew.

"I'm a vampire who can walk in the sun. I don't need a daylight ring but I can't survive without blood, I can have human food, however."

"I've never heard of you," Elijah said, his eyes narrowed as his mind clouded with suspicion. Andrew shrugged, not really bothered."

"I'm not really surprised you haven't," Andrew started. "Because I am the only one of my kind to ever exist in the world."