4 | maybe an actress?

' her eyes twinkled
with a pure charming innocence '

' her eyes twinkled with a pure charming innocence '

The two vampires glared at me, ruby eyes narrowing as they lunged at me, trying to snatch my phone out of my hands to delete the embarrassing photo of them that could, in all honesty, destroy their menacing reputation

The two vampires glared at me, ruby eyes narrowing as they lunged at me, trying to snatch my phone out of my hands to delete the embarrassing photo of them that could, in all honesty, destroy their menacing reputation. Their moves were too fast, so when I took a step back, I tripped over my own two feet, letting out a yelp as they crashed on top of me.

Thankfully, my arm was behind my back, so that broke my fall but it also hurt it. When I moved my arm, a searing pain soared throughout my body. I let out a whimper as I squirmed under the two male vampires. The two quickly got off me and all four of them held shock, worry and concern in their jewelled eyes.

However, the twins also held a swirling pool of anger. More so the blonde then the other. She glared at the two boys and soon they were withering in pain, both on their knees.

I was quickly lifted up from the floor to the bed. My arm was slowly moved to the front, resting on my stomach. I let out a cry and my eyes began to 'water'.

I'm gonna let you in on a secret. This is nothing. All the crying and pain shit, that's an act. Sure it hurts, but it doesn't hurt that bad. But if crying and being in pain means that the two idiots are punished, then Ad infernum cum eo.

I let out another cry, hiding my amusement and happiness as I saw the two wither in pain, serves those two right. Never try to take a girl's phone without her permission.

The male twin brought me into his arms, whispering sweet words as the other twin was threatening the other two as well using her power to cause them pain.

It was fascinating, really. The way she could easily cause someone pain just by staring at them in the eyes and concentrating all her hatred and anger onto the person she was inflicting the pain on. She and her twin must have had something bad happen to them if they had powers like that.

After about five minutes, my arm had healed with my hunter strength and the female twin stopped her unique and scary gift.

She went to go get an ice pack while the male twin was in the bathroom wetting a towel since I had supposedly gotten a fever. Even when I came here, my body was hot.

Well, I know I'm hot but he meant temperature hot. And also beauty hot. The two idiots were looking at me apologetically and were about to say something when I stuck out my tongue, cheekiness glowing in my eyes as I smirked.

The two vampires looked shocked before I mocked them, acting like I was in pain. They growled and glared just as the male twin came in.

I put on a look of hurt as the male twin looked at me then at the other two. He growled as I let out a tear escape. He went full-on rage as he growled loudly which must have alerted his twin as she came running back in. She looked at me then her twin then at the other two.

"What did you do now?!"

"Us?" They asked, shocked. Their eyes widened before pointing at me. "She's faking it all!" I sniffed.

"Why would I be faking it all? It's your fault! You guys are the ones that don't know what the hell a joke is. Plus you have anger issues! Give me one good reason why I would you hate you guys?" I yelled, tears trailing down my face. The twins glared at them while they glared at me.

"Out!" The blonde growled. Their eyes widened but complied because of her silent threat. The two twins came up to me and hugged me, saying how those two are idiots as well as that they're going to be punished. They then began to whisper soothing words and put me to bed, me in between each of them.

The twins wrapped their arms around me as I snuggled my back into the male twin while I snuggled my head into the blonde's neck. I sighed in content and tangled one leg with the blonde and one with the other.

"You know." I started with a yawn. "I never got your names." They laughed.

"My name is Jane."

"And my name is Alec." I nodded a lazy smile on my face.

"My names Luna," I said as I felt my eyelids dropping as sleepiness overtook me. All I remember was two kisses. One on my head and one on my temple.