7 | maybe a mate?

' we are all lost stars trying
to light up the sky '

' we are all lost stars trying to light up the sky '

I was outside Billy's house when I heard a scream

I was outside Billy's house when I heard a scream. My eyes widened when I realise who's scream it was. I took off into the forest, my name being called behind me but I ignored it.

The screams got louder until they stopped but I kept going. I pushed myself to go faster and I was only a few minutes away when I felt Bree's voice enter my mind.

'LUNA! HELP! THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME!'

Anger rose within me, like a fire gone wild and I unleashed my locked away power. I felt it run along my veins and soon I was running like the wind. I got there just in time to see a huge guy stalking towards her.

I growled and ran towards him, tackling him to the ground before picking him up and throwing him into a tree. I glared at him before running to Bree, checking for any injuries. Once I was certain she wasn't hurt, I brought her into a hug.

I heard her sobbing into my shoulder. I was going to say something when I was thrown into a tree. I groaned as I looked up to meet the eyes of the huge leech. I gasped as I felt something warm travel through my veins.

My heartbeat quickened as heat crawled up my neck as he looked me up and down, checking me out. I looked over to the other three and also felt the same warmth except three times better. My heart was beating against my ribcage so loud I think everyone here could hear it, even Bella.

'Mates'

I scanned all four of them, noting down everything about them. How they looked, how they acted. Of course, I wanted to know what was behind this wall they put up. I don't even know why I want to, they hurt Bree yet I'm fascinated by them.

They walked over to me, the girl walked over to me before putting a hand to my cheek. I shuddered as the cold hit my face full on leaning into her hand, enjoying the cold. She smiles but quickly hides it before standing up to talk to the Cullens. I frowned but that soon disappeared when I felt another hand on my cheek. Looking up, I see a boy that slightly resembles the girl.

'Twins.'

I smiled and tensed when I felt arms under me but quickly relaxed. Whoever was holding me started walking and I snuggled my head into his chest. The mystery man chuckled before telling me to sleep, saying that he'd wake me up later. I nodded sleepily and soon I feel this blackness come over me.

Like a blanket, but not a blanket of warmth but a blanket of coldness making me shiver. But somehow it's making my eyes feel heavier and heavier. I finally close my eyes finally sending me into a dreamless sleep.