2 | maybe a pair of fools?

' an angel and a devil,
one on each shoulder '

' an angel and a devil, one on each shoulder '

Eight Hours

Eight Hours.

It took the whole of the largest coven of vampires, known as the Volturi, eight hours to find the two criminals. Jane and Alec ended up finding the two because the bond with their mate, Luna, had grown and strengthened tremendously, otherwise, they would've never found the mischievous pair.

They would have found them earlier if the two the didn't keep moving. The two best friends were hiding from everyone, not wanting to get in trouble, well, more so Andrew then Luna.

Luna's a daredevil, a rebel. She enjoyed making trouble for fun and didn't care if she got in trouble. Andrew liked causing trouble as well but hated getting caught.

He was a guard that could easily get replaced and that frightened him. He did not want to leave the Volturi, they were the only family he had.

However, Andrew knew that if he was thrown out of the Volturi then Luna would follow. The two were destined to meet, to be best friends. And secretly, Luna was happy she got to leave her old life. Sure she loves the wolves but she knew she was meant to be with the vampires.

They were like twins separated at birth.

"We are so going to get it." Andrew hissed as Luna laughed. The two were caught be Jane and Alec, both wearing a new set of clothes. Andrew was scared while Luna didn't give a single care in the world. They both enjoyed what they did but only one of them enjoyed getting in trouble.

"What's wrong? Scared?" Luna laughed, teasing her best friend only for her mates to growl in jealousy. Luna's laughter increased, watching a fearful Andrew as he shrank under the witch twins gazes.

"Shut up." Luna continued her teasing, making Andrew blush in embarrassment and the two witch twins growl.

"Hey!" She yelped as Jane pulled her, walking forward as jealousy clouded her mind. "Hey! What are you doing?" Jane's grip on her arm tightened, forming a bruise. "Jane! You're hurting me." Luan's words fell on deaf ears and she winced, the pain spreading through her arms.

Jane didn't realise what she was doing, all she knew was that she wanted to get her mate away from a man who isn't mated to Luna. Jane was the most possessive out of the four. She didn't like people talking, looking or even breathing the same air as Luna. Luna was her's.

"Sister." The voice of Jane's twin snapped her out of it. The blonde gazed up at her brother, questioning him silently. Alec motioned to Luna's arm and Jane's red eyes travelled from her brother to her mate's arm.

"Oh, my." Jane released her hold on Luna, gazing at the bruise she formed. "Luna, I'm so sorry. I didn't know I was hurting you. I hope you can forgive me." Jane rambled on, shocking Andrew as his jaw dropped. For the first time in his life, he finally heard Jane apologise. He never knew she was capable of even saying 'Sorry'.

"It's fine," Luna reassured, smiling softly. "I shouldn't have been teasing Andrew." Luna gave her a hug before interlocking their hands. The three then began walking down the hall, hand in hands. Luna was in the middle while her two mates were holding her hands, watching as Luna, their beloved mate, skipped to the throne room.

"Hey!" Andrew yelled, snapping out of it. "Wait for me!" The group made their way over to the throne room, Luna's head held up high as she walked with confidence, no fear to be detected within her.

"What did you do to the castle?" Aro immediately started yelling at the two best friends, one smirking and one looking down in shame.

"We redecorated." Hearing the confidence in Luna's voice, Andrew gained confidence as well, her cheekiness as well.

"Yup! It was dull and boring so we thought we'd brighten up the place." Luna nodded and the two watched Aro scream in anger and frustration. Aro was about to yell again but was cut off by the large wooden doors slamming into the walls while a furious Caius walked in.

"WHAT DID YOU TWO INSOLENT FOOLS DO TO MY PAINTINGS?!" He screamed, his anger showing clearly on his face and Andrew began to feel guilty but his devilish side got the better of him as both his and Luna's smirk grew.

"We just wanted to paint," Andrew said, innocently and Luna nodded, both of them wearing their most innocent smile ever.

"Yeah. But you see, there were no other canvas's so we thought you wouldn't mind."

"Wouldn't mind? WOULDN'T MIND?!" As much as he tried, Caius couldn't hold in his anger as he began to throw a tantrum.

"Stop fussing over a painting." Luna rolled her eyes as she gazed at the childish king. "It's annoying."

"YOU'RE ANNOYING!" He yelled, frustrated and angered.

"What crawled up his ass and died?" Luna whispered to Andrew knowing full well everyone could hear, especially the blonde giftless king.

"I don't know."

"SHUT UP!" He screamed as his eyes turned black with rage before he stormed out of the throne room along with everybody else, going to clean their rooms.

"Do male vampires have periods?" Luna asked Andrew, who shrugged.

"I don't think so. Maybe he does."