6 | maybe a little anger?

' she was their angel with a devilish heart '

The Originals continued to stare at the huntress in shock, eyes wide with surprise as they stared at the female hunter that stood with a smirk on her lips

Kol suddenly doubled himself up and burst into a loud harsh cackle of laughter. until Kol let out a laugh, shaking his head.

"Oh god, this is to funny." Luna rose a brow, eyes twinkling with amusement while Andrew had a look of awe on his face, the sound of the Originals laughter send a shiver of pleasure down his back.

"How is this funny?" Jeremy asked, staring at the youngest Original with raised eyebrows. Kol ignored him, continuing his laughing fit until it finally ended, his finger wiping away the tear that fell from laughing too hard.

"So, you're human," Klaus said, still allowing the words to sink in. Luna rolled her eyes but nodded and soon a smirk spread on the hybrids face, his eyes twinkling.

The left side of Klaus's faint red lip tugged upwards creating a sinister smirk on his god-like face; casting a spell of lust to eyes that dare look his way.

"Great. Let's get going." He said, grabbing the girl by her forearm. Luna's brows perked up as she looked down at his hand on her arm with disgust, yanking her arm out of his grip.

"And where will we be going?" Luna asked, her voice questioning and her eyes dancing without a single care.

"To make Hybrids of course." Bonnie and the rest stood up, the former using her magic to throw Klaus back.

The original hybrid growled, his back hitting against the painted wall. He sped up, flashing his hybrid eyes.

"You're not taking her anywhere." Elena said, stepping in front of the other doppelgänger. Andrew glanced over, the corners of his lips fighting a smile, his eyebrows slightly raised. Luna looked away before that mischievous look of his spread but alas, it did and the two watched the scene with amusement, mischief shining in their brown coloured eyes.

The Hybrid and the Scooby Doo gang continued to argue while the Originals and two best friends sat back and watched.

"Come on, Luna." Klaus called. "We are leaving." He told her, straightening his back and leaving out the door, only to come back when he saw that the girl didn't even move a spot. "Luna."

"You know, you aren't very smart." She drawled, her eyes rolling. Klaus rose a brow. "You seem to think that I will come as if I am your dog." Anger flashed in her darkening eyes, her aura giving off a dark and cold vibe. "I refuse to come with you." She sat back, a leg over the other.

Klaus growled, anger flooding him as his veins appeared from under his eyes. He stalked towards the girl, who continued to smirk. Just as he was about to grab her, a cold, stone-like arm grabbed his as a menacing voice filled the room.

"Don't you dare touch her."

A blanket of silence came upon the living room in the Salvatore Boarding house. Four new vampires entered the room, all growling in anger.

"Jane." Luna gave her mate a smile, her eyes shining brightly as the blonde threw the hybrid across the room with much ease.

"Luna." The blonde came closer to the human, her cold hand set upon her cheek. "Are you alright, my love?" Luna nodded, moving into her hands. She sighed in content but that was short lived once Jane was thrown across the room. Luna's eyes snapped open. Three emotions swirling within her eyes.

Anger. Rage. Hatred

Her rage held all the power of a wildfire, you could practically see the flames roaring in her eyes, ready to ignite anything that she came in contact with. White knuckles from clenching her fist too hard, and gritted teeth from the effort to remain silent, her hunched form exuded an animosity that was like acid - burning, slicing, potent.

Her face was red with suppressed rage, and when Klaus opened his mouth, she snapped. And she spoke with a coldness nobody never heard before.

"You dare hurt my mate?" Her voice was quiet, normal volume but the hatred in it was as clear as glass. No one could miss it. "I asked you a question." She seethed, eyes swirling with red.

When the original didn't answer, Luna took that as a sign of fear and flew towards him, her fist connecting with his face, sending him flying back.

"I'll kill you for even touching her!" She roared like a lion, her emotions of rage and hatred caused a fire to erupt, her powers coming to life.

Hate colours the soul. It spreads throughout the entire system, shutting down all other feelings, and becoming central to the life and the intent of the person.

The object of the hatred may or may not be present, but the imagined words and hostile actions against the hated one can dominate at times.

One turns his/her attention to other matters, and may for a time be driven in other directions, but then the wave of ill thoughts return with a vengeance.

Once again the soul is coloured completely, and all the negative energy that one can muster is thrown into the imagined ill will racing wildly around the mind.

Hatred becomes a sickness of the mind, and of the heart. For where hatred has claimed possession, there is no room for love. Left unchecked, hate can completely poison the soul.