1 | maybe a perv?

' a devil could be a gentleman
but could also be a little girl '

' a devil could be a gentleman but could also be a little girl '

It was a nice, peaceful morning

It was a nice, peaceful morning. The sun shone brightly, light dancing around the town. Birds sang on their trees, their voice calming and melodic. Leaves shook as the wind walked by, the weak gently dropping to the ground.

Everyone was at peace, the morning soothing the ones awake and asleep. The Volturi castle was silent, the vampires either asleep or strolling around the castle. Those awake basked in the sunlight, their skin sparkling as the sun-kissed their cold, white skin. They stood in silent, soaking it all in until they knew it would finally break. And, boy, were they correct.

"BITCH! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" A shout broke the silence that hung in the ancient vampire castle. The vampires that stood on duty let out a sigh as they shook their heads, not bothered for the fight that was about to happen.

"ANDREW! YOU FUCKING RETARD!" A high pitched scream echoed throughout the castle, a chilling shiver running down through everyone's back as they knew what was to happen to the poor male that woke up the devil. A girl and a boy raced down the hall, the boy being chased by the soaking wet girl. "GET BACK HERE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

Luna chased her best friend down the hall, her body drenched with freezing cold water. She narrowed her dark piercing eyes at her best friend before jumping off the marble flooring, tackling him to the floor. They rolled over and over and ended up crashing into someone. Looking up, the pair saw a blonde haired vampire staring down at them with bright red eyes, her golden hair tied up into a neat bun.

Andrew jumped up, taking this chance to get away because he knew that the blonde wouldn't let go of his best friend now that the older vampire saw the soaking wet human, who's shirt became see-through with her black lace bra showing.

"Why are you soaking wet?" Jane asked her mate, eyebrow raised. Luna let out a huff as she watched Andrew go before spinning on her heels, walking back to Demetri's room. "Hey. Don't ignore me." Jane called, walking after her.

Luna rolled her eyes and pushed open the black double doors that had 'Top Five Guards Only.' written in gold paint. She walked inside Demetri's room, kicking off her socks and removing her wet shirt from her body, shaking her hair out of its ponytail before tugging down the black booty shorts that she wears to bed every night. Moving her hands behind her, she unclasped her bra and tugged off her underwear, not even a slight bit embarrassed as she stood in front of her mate.

Walking to the closet naked, Luna looked for some of her clothes. She had a few outfits in all four of their rooms so when she'd stay with one of them, her clothes would be there. Digging through the closet, Luna's eye twitched with irritation.

"Demetri!" She called, raising her voice so the vampire could hear her. "Come here!" The said guy strolled in, hands in his pockets as he looked at his mate, his jaw dropping when he saw her sexy naked figure.

"Damn," He whispered, eyes trailing up and down her body, lust swirling with the pool of blood red.

"Demetri." He snapped out of his trance, eyes focusing on the girl's face. "Where're my outfits?" Luna asked, hand on her hips. Demetri had to stop himself from fucking his mate roughly on the floor, his self-control slipping slowly as he gazed at her naked body.

"It's in the drawer." He replied, cooly, resting himself against the frame of the closet door. Luna rolled her eyes and opened the bottom drawer, giving Demetri a nice view of her ass. The vampire smirked, his lips put together as he wolf whistled. The brunette rolled her eyes at his immaturity before standing up and slipping on her outfit which consisted of a pair high waisted denim shorts and a white cropped top with a red and black flannel thrown over it.

"How do I look?" She asked him, arms spread as she twirled around to show him her outfit.

"Beautiful." He kissed her cheeks, a cheeky grin on his face. "But you looked better without anything on." He slapped her arse before leaving the room, his grin spreading.

"Prev!"