7 | maybe a few roses?

' sinners dance everywhere  '

The brown haired huntress walked down the long chilly corridor, her heels and heartbeat the only thing that could be heard echo around the silent castle along with the occasional whisper of the trees

Luna stepped into the gardens, walking around until she spotted something red glinting against the green grass, the silver light dancing across the ground. The moonlight was a diffuse ocean above her, lessening the inky blackness of the night, but not so bright as to dull the stars that speckled and glittered in the heavens above.

"Roses?" She mumbled, the huntress looking down at the rose petals that littered the garden floor. A note was placed at the start, the parchment adorning neat and cursive handwriting. Picking it up, Luna's eyes scanned the words on the parchment.

'Follow the rose trail.'

She obliged, following the trail of rose petals. She looked around, trying to spot anything when she saw a light shining in front of her. Walking towards it, Luna's heart began to speed up once she caught sight of the place her mates stood.

It was beautiful, gorgeous. Lights hang from the white pillars, the tables littered with rose petals except they were white. Her mates stood together, eyes dancing with happiness and love.

"You look beautiful darling." Alec cooed as Luna walked up to them, his hand outstretched. The huntress slipped her hand into his, allowing her love to pull her up and guide her to a table, Felix pulling out a seat for them.

"Thank you." She smiled and sat down, the vampire pushing her in once she sat down. The rest sat around the table, Jane and Demetri next to her, Felix next to Demetri and Alec next to Felix and his twin sister.

The five of them went straight into conversation, all comfortable with each other. This was their first proper date, something nobody wanted to miss out. It was unusual for the four since vampires never dated, they immediately marked their mates and would be together for the rest of their undead lives.

"How's the food?" Luna had ordered food, a waiter and a cook hired for their date. The four just watched her as they ate, all mesmerised by how elegantly she ate, her manners - as they call it - on 'fleek'.

"It's good." She offered them a smile, patting her mouth with her napkin. "Though it would've been better if you stopped staring at me." The brunette teased, her giggles sending shivers down the vampires back.

They continued to talk and soon Luna was finished with her dinner. The took her to another place, across the garden. There stood four gigantic white pillars, roses everywhere and candles on the side. It was like the one before just without a table.

"What's this for?" Luna asked, genuinely confused. The four let out an unseeded breath before looking at the girl they love, their feelings shining brightly in their eyes.

"Luna Arabella Johnson." Demetri started, looking at her dead in the eyes. Luna rose a brow, surprised he knew her full name. "We have known you for only for a month but it feels like we've known you are whole lives."

"And we knew from the first time we saw you, you were the one. The one who we would cherish and love with our heart, body and soul." Alec continued. "And we knew that you would be the one to look past all of our mistakes and accept us for who we are." Luna felt her eyes water, joy and love filling her whole body.

"And I can guarantee there'll be tough times, that at some point we'd disagree on something, that we wished we never wanted to be together." Jane started, sighing out loud before giving Luna a smile. "But I can guarantee that if we don't ask you to be ours now, we're going to regret it for the rest of our lives."

"And I know that we aren't really good at this, seeing as we've never done this before." Felix started, his eyes looking around before locking eyes with his mate once again. "But we know that you are who we want to be with for the rest of our lives."

"So what we are trying to say is,"

The four proceeded to get on their knees and tears ran down Luna's face as her breathing picked up, heart speeding up. They held up four simple diamond rings that glee in the moonlight.

"Luna Arabella Johnson, would you make us the happiest and luckiest people in this world by taking our hand in marriage?"