Ch. 6

Matteo Casciani :

"That was cruel," Samuele said to me as he locked the car, looking at the girl in my arms. I shrugged, I was just playing a joke.

Right as I changed aim and shot Jay, she fainted. I had to pick her up from the ground and carry her to the car while Aiden and Samuele took care of Jay's body.

We're now at mafia house. It was noon, meaning that the members in the house were already awake and already roaming around. Kimberly started to grow heavier in my arms as we waited for someone to open the door.

"What's the password?" I heard Giovanni asked, poorly disguising his voice to sound like a robot.

Aiden looked at me and Samuele, clueless, "Do you guys know the password?"

"There's no password," Samuele said.

"Hmm.. how about, 'Open the fucking door before I decided to shoot off your dick'?" I asked. The door open within seconds. Giovanni appeared with his hands up.

"You're no fun." He said. Then he looked down to see me carrying Kimberly.

"Is this for me?" He asked, playfully, as he wiggled his eyebrows.

I only rolled my eyes, "Just find me an empty room."

"Oh, so she's yours." Giovanni winked and smirked, walking away to do what he was told.

Kimberly Stratus:

I woke up thirsty. My thirst was quickly forgotten about once I realized I wasn't at home in the safety of my bed.

Scanning the room, I don't mind waking up here. It was three time the size of my room at the apartment, even coming with a fireplace. There's was a couch placed by the walls of windows, looking like a great place to read a book or two. In the center of the ceiling, a rustic chandelier hung. The walls, at the bottom, was brimmed with wood, painted maroon, and, at the top, boarded with a peachy color.

I was done admiring the room when I remembered the last thing that happened, Matteo gun pointing a gun towards me

Am I dead? If so, people's description of heaven is way off. I took the blankets off of me and ran my hands over my body, checking for broken bones and bullet holes, but none appearing. I decided to do the old 'pinch me' to see if I could feel pain. I grabbed my arm between my pointer finger and thumb and yelped from pain.

Okay, now that I know I'm very much alive... where am I?

Matteo Casciani:

"Matteo, your grandma wants you in the kitchen." I heard someone in front of my bedroom door saying. I walked over and opened the door to see Lorenzo.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I walked into the kitchen to get a snack, saw Aiden with your grandmother. After they were done talking, she turned over to me and told me to call for you." He said, before walking away.

I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Like Lorenzo said, my grandma was in there, but Aiden was missing.

"Yes, nonnina?"

She quietly slid a muffin and a glass of water to me.

"Not necessary, I already ate breakfast," I told her, pushing the food away.

"Not everything is about you, Ragazzo." She rolled her eyes before scolding at me, "Give this to the girl."

Kimberly Stratus:

I got off of the bed, finding my shoes half hidden under the bed. I later found my purse hanging on the post at the end of the bed. I went through my stuff to see everything in there but my phone. I figured I was here because of something having to do with Mr. Mafia Man. He must have token my phone to prevent me calling the police. I needed to get out of this place.

I walked over to the windows, examining it. They were tall and wide enough for me to slip through. Opening the window, I looked down and found a problem; I'm on the third floor.

"Not planning to escape are you?" A voice asked, cutting the silence. I gasped and turned around to see him, shocked by his sudden appearance. I mentally swore at myself for not locking the door. Mr. Mafia Man was standing in the doorway, wearing a sleeveless shirt that made his tattoos visible. His green eyes lit in amusement as he smirked.

"N-no." I said, coming up with a lie, "The view is beautiful."

Well, which pretty much wasn't a lie

Well, which pretty much wasn't a lie. The windows showed the green leaved trees surrounding the house. In the distance, I can make out a few roofs of near by houses.

"You'll get used to it." He said, setting whatever he brought down on the small drawer by the bed. Moving to me, I got a quick glance at the item he put down, a glass of water and a muffin on a plate.

"What?" Not understanding what he meant.

"You'll be seeing this view often as you work for us." He said, stopping by my side to look out the window, "This will be your room for the time being."

***
My excuse for this lame, boring chapter?
Writer's block... sorry.
Please vote, comment, share, and follow :))