Please read :) #1

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I realized how poorly written it is.

I've failed to give the characters a background. Who are Kimberly's parents? Does she have siblings? Why did she become a doctor? How did Marcella get into the mafia? How did Aiden, Giovanni, and Matteo become friends? I mentioned Matteo having a sister but she never got to be apart of the story. I'm pretty sure I've never told you guys the city they're in.

There was no chemistry between Matteo and Kimberly what so ever. At no point in the book were they on the same page. Sure, Matteo has this connection with her cause she saved his life, but what is it for Kimberly?

Order of the events happening seems rushed because, in my opinion, there wasn't any bonding between the characters. One second they met, the next they are best friends. I also don't like how this book ended in only 34 chapters that are each about 800 words long. It feels like it all happened in one month when it's actual time span is about 4 months.

I've decided to keep this book, but it's going to go through a MAJOR EDITING PROCESS. I'm so sorry for how the book is horribly put together. I wrote this all in the summer, so I was writing this book with my brain off.

I really like the overall plot of the book. It's only the details I want to change in order to let the story flow a little better.

Sorry for all the people that actually made it through this crappiness, but your support has been nothing but motivating.

Thank you so much!
Xoxo- A.L.I