Ch. 18

Kimberly Stratus:

Even at the parking lot, I can hear the loud music that was coming from inside the club.

It was late, and I would much rather sleep. I wasn't here on my own will, I didn't have a choice. I was thrown into my closet, ambushed by Giovanni, Marcella, and Aiden. They wouldn't let me out until I put something 'sexy' on.

I fixed my riled up red dress after I got out of the car. Leo joined us, being our DD.

"Where's Matteo?" Giovanni asked.

"He's driving here, himself." Marcella said, "He's not planning to drink."

The bouncer let us in with ease, not even waiting in the long line.

The firm smell of alcohol hit my nose. This club was packed. We all struggled to stay together as we tried walking through the sea of people. We lost Giovanni, but I was pretty sure that he left to go grind on some drunk girl.

We made it to Marcella's favorite drinking spot. I sat in between Marcella and Aiden. The bartender came over and she manage to order over the blaring music.

Few minutes later, shots were laid down in front of us. It looked like she ordered all the alcohol. Marcella downed 5 while Aiden disappeared after doing 3 shots.

Seeing that I wasn't drinking any, Marcella lifted one to my mouth. I tried to push it away, but she was already tilting the glass.

It was vodka. I was grateful that she shoved a solve of lemon in my mouth right after. Unfortunately, she kept the drinks coming and I had no choice but to drink them unless I wanted this red dress ruined.

We staggered to the dance floor, accidentally bumping into sweaty people on the way. We danced to the hyped music, swinging our hips and whipping our hair.

Suddenly I felt someone grinding behind me. I turned around to see it was a random horny dude.

"I have a boyfriend." I lied to him, pushing him away.

I went back to dancing with Marcella, but was interrupted by a pair of hands on my hips coming from behind me.

It was the guy from before.

"Look! Take a hint, buddy." Marcella yelled, pointing her finger at him, which was slightly off probably from her drunk vision. "She's not interested in what you have to offer." Marcella moved her thumb and pointer finger together, referring that he has a small dick.

We move to another spot to dance. I was really starting to feel the music and eventually lost Marcella. When the song ended and the DJ began to play some slow depressing music, I searched for Marcella.

I found her through the crowd a few yards away, which was good because at this point I couldn't stand straight. I finally reached her, her back was faced to me and she was yelling at a girl in front of her.

"Do you know how much this dress cost?" I heard Marcella shout as she pointed to the wet spot on her dress.

"Looks cheap to me." The brunette said. "Honestly, the drink stain makes it look better."

"Excuse me?" Marcella asked as she shifted her weight to on leg and placed her hand on her hip.

"You're excused." The girl glared, "You should actually leave because you're only embarrassing yourself by flaunting your stuff at my boyfriend."

"Look, honey. You think a guy like him can get with me?" Marcella looked the man up and down with a disgusted look, "There's a reason why he's stuck with you.'"

Offended, the brunette threw the empty cup at her.

"You did not just do that." Marcella sounded angrier at every word she said.

Damage was done and the girl was about to pay because everyone in the club to tell that Marcella was ready to flip her shit.

Matteo Casciani:

"Let go of me!" Marcella yelled. She was being carried by Aiden, struggling to get her two bare feet on the ground as she whacked him with her pair of heels in her hand. "I want to get my hands on that bitch. She caught her boyfriend staring at me and she decided she can waltz her ugly ass over and spill her drink on me!"

"Marcella, let's go fuck her up!" Kimberly said, egging her on.

Once again, I was carrying her bridal style. Right when I arrived at the club, I spotted a very drunk, angry Marcella looking like she was ready to pounce on the girl in front of her. Behind her was a drunk, confused Kimberly.

I was struggling to open the door because Kimberly kept moving in my arms.

"Stay still," I told her. It didn't help. It only caused her to giggle and move more.

"Hurry," Aiden begged, sounding out of breath. "Marcella weighs like an elephant."

I heard a 'thwack' and Aiden yelling out in pain.

"I will drop you." He threatened.

I manage to open the door and I set Kimberly down. Aiden copied me, but instead of gently letting her down Aiden dropped her.

"Where's Gio? " Marcella asked. "He would have jumped to kill the bitch, not stop me!"

As she mentioned Giovanni, the door swung open and stepped in Leo with Giovanni in his arms.

"Why were you such a cock block?" He whined as Leo placed him on the couch with the girls.

"Dude, you're drunk." Leo rolled his eyes.

"And?"

"She was married."

"And?" Giovanni continued, oblivious towards the problem.

"To her wife!"

"And?" Giovanni asked, not getting it.

Leo gave up. With a sigh, he climbed the stairs.

"I could have had a threesome." He muttered, crossing his arms as he pouted.

***

Giovanni is my favorite character :)

Plz do vote and comment <3