Chapter One

A loud growl was heard in silent night. The villager was in hurried to find what kind of voice is appeared so sudden like this.
"Hakyeon please I'm beg you." Plead his mother.
"What's the matter? I'm already beast anyway. You must go mum. Leave me alone before I killed you too." Tell Hakyeon. His face was cover by a little bit of silver gold fur and his hand showed the claws.
"Yes you are. But you not wild. You still my son, my beloved son, my precious son and part of my life. If you gone me too will dissapear." Said his mum trying to hold a tears.
"I'm still your son? Even everything I was done? Mum I punished you when I lost my control. I punished you for my fault. Yet, still you call me as your son? How could I... to you." Said Hakyeon let his tears raining his cheeks. He didn't expect this things. He never knows how love his mother to him. Still he not grateful and hurt his mother time to time. 'You are freaking jerk Cha Hakyeon. What have you done jerk. How could you break your mum heart.' He whisper in his mind while looking sadly towards his mother.

Hi! Sorry for grammar mistake I'm still newbie but I'm really like to writing. Sorry if my story make the reader hard time to read because my english not good at all. Stay tuned to see the continued.