Chapter Two

A silent break through a villager step. Both Hakyeon and his mum startled by the sound. The villager come towards their house in second. But thankfully to Hakyeon ability he managed to get out with his mother.
"Like we can't ever comeback." Tell Hakyeon in soft voice.
"I don't care about that too much. But I wonder how can I manage you from now." Replay his mother before seeing through her son eyes.
"You still care about me when every your belonging are about to lose. Your house, your property and your husband." Asked Hakyeon and he totally slow his voice to the last part of sentence.
"What you mean honey? Didn't I'm already bring out mine with me?" Tell his mother a looked towards her son.
"You already bring it out? How you manage to pack anything? Don't lies mum. I'm not 6 years old but 16 years old." Tell Hakyeon smile a little bit to his mother.
"Didn't you my everything Hakyeon? Without my house, my properties and my belonging I'm still can survive but without you I'm just an old ajumma who live in the village who don't own anything. But with you I'm being completed. I'm being special for some reason. Let you stay in my belly. Give birth of you is my precious memories even I must to stand a great pain to make you safely land to this world. But that's a greatest pain. I felt really good when I hear you crying melody." Tell his mother. This time she let her cheeks raining with her tears. She hug her son tightly like someone might steal him from her. "Mum, did I a worse son for you?" Asked Hakyeon suddenly. "No my son. You maybe not remember but when you turn to 10 years old you gave me a flower crown as my birthday gift. It's so beautifully thats make me realize you also a human being. Thats why I still believed in your human being even you always hurt me and break my heart." Tell his mum with teary eyes.
"But thats already 6 years ago since I gave you a gift. How can you be sure I'm still a human being?" Asked Hakyeon completely confused.
"Because you are my son dear." A simple answer from his mother before felt asleep in Hakyeon arms.

This is a second part. It just come so I'm in hurried when write this. Love neo...