Chapter Ten

Leo POV's

As usual I walked to my school before Ken, Ravi and Hongbin come towards me. They had a conversation and chat without stop. While I just keep my eyes to look around till I saw some guys. He not familiar in my eyes. He have a tanned skin tone. But it's weirdly look very beautiful in my eyes. He walked at another side street before he cross to my way and straight towards school gates. "Did he a new student?" I asked to myself.

Then I try to ask to another friends. "Hey, who is he?"

"Don't know. New student maybe." Replied Ken also fixed his eyes to see that's guy.

"Whoa, he look rich hyung." Tell Ravi to me when he scan that's guy style. Actually I don't really care about that's thing so I just let it slightly. I look towards that's guy for last time before I go to my class.

No one's POV

"This school is quite big than mine before. Maybe because that's time not have any facilities right now." Said Hakyeon before go to school office.

"Guys attention please." Asked some male teachers when get into class. "We have a new student from prestigious Rovixschool. Here, introduced yourself." Tell that's male teachers asked Hakyeon to come and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Cha Hakyeon. Hope we will get along fast." Tell Hakyeon introduced himself in simple way.

Meanwhile, Leo who just come to his class shock when he saw Hakyeon. The guy who he look early. Hakyeon doesn't know about Leo and his member group so he being friendly with them without suspicious. Many eyes try to avoid Leo eyes contact while he easily make eyes contact with him.

"Hi, what is your name?" Asked Hakyeon. He immediately close his face to Leo who not respond to him.

"What's you problem new students?! Get away from my face." Tell Leo angrily and pushed Hakyeon. He can felt his heart beat very fast. His face felt hot his pale skin make red in his face clearly.

"Hey? Are you sick?" Again Hakyeon asked him when saw his face turn into red. He place his hand on Leo forehead before Leo pushed his hand away.

"Don't close to him!" Yelled Ken while he grab Hakyeon collar shirts and hit him. Unexpected is Hakyeon not even fell in ground or even move even in inch.

His eyes felt really hot so he try to make himself calm. Hakyeon make sure to not exposed himself. Leo was about to hit Ken back for what his does but he hold back. He suddenly became confused because he felt aches in his heart when saw Hakyeon get hit. But he also appreciate every moments he through with Ken so he just let's go his felt.

"Why you hit me?" Asked Hakyeon when he already calm himself.

"If you won't getting hit anymore then, don't disturb him." Tell Ken in deep voice.

"I just want to know his name. Just tell you can't tell me if you won't I will not pushed you if you won't tell me." Tell Hakyeon. His eyes shows his annoyed to Ken behaviour.

"It's Leo." Tell Leo in his soft voice. His fixed his gaze towards Hakyeon.

"Ouh, so you name just Leo. Look not even take you 1 minutes to tell your name right." Said Hakyeon still unpleased with Ken behaviour early.

How about this chapter? It's still lack a lot but please support me so I could done better and better for followed chapter. Tq reader.