Chapter 20

As if nothing happen, Ken still gotten closer to Hakyeon the next day. He also walk hand in hand with Hakyeon to grab their lunch. While a pair of eyes watch them with unsatisfied and grudge. Since Ken start his friendship with Hakyeon they get along very well because they shared the same thing in humor.

“Ken I’ve to go now. See you tomorrow.” Tell Hakyeon as he wave his hands before turn around and started walking to his house.

“Ken hyung.” Called someone as Ken just about to go.

“Oh? Ravi?” asked Ken a bit confused. The younger didn’t close to him but now why he called him out. Add on, where his twin Hongbin.

“You alone? Where Hongbin?” asked Ken.

“He’s gone already hyung. Can we…have a walk before go home?” asked Ravi after answer for Ken question.

“Of course.”

They walked in silence. The awkward one. They never walked together like this. They often hang out with the Leo and Hongbin as well. But now when just both of them. They can felt the tense.

“So what you want to talk about?” asked Ken pushed away the silence.

“Ah, this ah…” Ravi rub his nape neck as if to try arrange the right words. “I see, you often hanging with that new student this few days. You no longer hang out with us during our lunch and… there have a missing spot in our group because we lose you. So, I am.” Tell Ravi in awkward and a soft tone. He truly miss the existence of Ken in their group.

“So, you felt neglected?” asked Ken arched his eyes brow.

“More like, betrayed hyung.”

“You felt betrayed? So… does Leo and Hongbin too?”

“Yes, they are. But I don’t think they will admit it.”

“Then, I just need to come back didn’t I?” asked Ken. This time he showed his smile. That smile what was Ravi miss a lot.

“Yes hyung. Will you?” asked Ravi in curious voice.

“Of course Ravi. But I couldn’t neglect Hakyeon too since I’m his only friends. So will you accept if I make him one of us?” asked Ken. He look at Ravi in puppy eyes.

“Sure hyung. He help Hongbin once before. So he also seem have a little impact with Leo hyung. I’m pretty sure he will be welcomed in our small group.” Replied Ravi. He also replied Ken smile with his too.

The next day, Ken ask Hakyeon to joined him and another member to have lunch. As they have lunch, Ravi suddenly grab Ken who was currently played with Hakyeon.

“Stop that childish behavior! Save for your mom kid!” tell Ravi in his husky voice yet it heard more demand. Ken and Hakyeon shock at that gesture same goes as Leo and Hongbin. But soon, a smirk appeared at one of them.

“Let’s go hyung.” Called Hyuk as soon as he arrived at the place.

“Hyuk?” called Hakyeon in confused as why the younger came and grab his hand.

“Hyung, please follow me right now.” Again Hyuk try to appealed his plead when the latter didn’t seem want to move.

‘Don’t intrude to much kid! You will die if you do so.’ That voice suddenly can be heard in Hyuk mind. He look around to find another creature as who dare to make a such telepathy like that with him.

But he found nothing. He soon look over Hakyeon then shift his gaze towards that man called Leo and Ken.

‘One of them. One of them is Hakyeon hyung mate.’ Thought him.

Hakyeon and Hyuk just about to walk home when a group of men appeared before them. Hyuk just about to ready to attack before they kneel in front Hakyeon gave their respect.

“I’m Suho, leader for Exo Clans would like to give you my respect My Lord.” Tell that called man Suho.

“Why you being here? Didn’t your place at north?” asked Hyuk in confused.

Suho sigh and start to talk again. “Our place already destroyed.”

Hyuk wide his eyes too shocked to believed. Exo Clans was the greatest and the powerful one as each them have a special super power.

“But how?” asked Hyuk confused. Hakyeon also felt weird but he didn’t know too much so he choose to kept quiet.

“Because his back.” Tell another one.

“Kyungsoo.” Suho called for that man who tell them the truth.

“Why? We must tell them hyung. He’s back.” That man called Kyungsoo continued as he didn’t please his words didn’t being heard.

“Who’s back?” asked Hakyeon again.

“He..- Lucifer” cut Hyuk. He look at Hakyeon and tell again. “Lucifer my lord. His back.” Tell Hyuk as he also started to kneel  in front of Hakyeon.

Hakyeon of course taken aback as his person he called dongsaeng also kneel in front of him. ‘Did his appearance to much till make Hyuk kneel before me?’ thought Hakyeon. He then walked away from there without care about another guy’s who keep followed him.

“Don’t follow me.” Tell Hakyeon in weak voice.

“Sorry My Lord, I’m Xiumin. We must protect you as Lucifer must be looking for you.” That man called Xiumin start to speaking.

Hakyeon stop. He turn around and…..

Arkh!!!!

“Please stop My Lord. Don’t injured my mate.” Plead another man who have tall body and white skin. Another clan include Hyuk being panicked because as soon as Hakyeon turn around he start to use his power to strangle the latter while keep rise on the float.

“Stop My Lord. Please.” This time Suho the leader of clan start to speak.
Hyuk can’t take anymore as he put away his formality.

“Hyung! Let go of him.”

“…”

“Hakyeon hyung!”

“…”

“Cha Hakyeon!”

“…”

“Why kept call him to his human name since he already stand on the immortal one Hyuk?” tell someone as he appear before them.

“Let him go N. Still have a lot of time to finished them.” Tell that man again. Soon Hakyeon or that so called N loose his grip and start to put Xiumin on the ground as he stop to strangle him.

“It’s impossible. It’s nonsense.” Muttered Hyuk as he couldn’t believe what he saw right now.

“Why you be able to calm him and who are you actually.” Asked Hyuk even he still in disbelief.

“Lucifer.” Muttered Suho and make Hyuk turn his head towards him.

“WHAT?! HIM LUCIFER? IMPOSSIBLE!” yelled Hyuk as he looked back to that man being called as Lucifer.

A/N

Sorry for waiting.
This the next chap. I think that this story being more about supernatural than Neo..

However hope you enjoyed...