Chapter Six

"May I answer you?" Asked some deep voice from behind.

Hakyeon look at the voice came and he startled when see the owner of voice.

"Who are you?" Asked Hakyeon confused.

"I'm your guard." A simple answer from that's voice.

"But you too young." Said Hakyeon completely confused.

"But still I'm more older than you my lord." Tell him with a straight face.

"Then, did you mind if I asked why they want killed my family?" Asked Hakyeon left everything behind.

"Look like we know, werewolf is master for vampire till they finally want to become one used a war. Werewolf nation doesn't like that but is not for vampire. They wish for that so much. They prefer to dead till they get what they want. Based on legend. Vamwolf will appeared if the rare species of werewolf and a vampire from royal family married. Their kid also  must have a gene werewolf first to make that's kid a vamwolf. Vampire was really felt neglected by that and try to make it different. But as long as a werewolf nation kept loyal and protect each other this legend would never ever gone. Like what we done to you. We protect you so you could meditating without worries." Tell that's kid.

"Whoa you talk very clear and clean. Make sure to being my personal guard after I woke from my meditating. I will wait for you kid. You may look young when you older but still you like a kid in my eyes. So called my hyung okay." Tell Hakyeon. He felt a little bit ease when saw that's kid. His heart become warm suddenly. So it make he felt his still a human being. That's make him happy very much. His sad also being fade even he can totally forget his mother.

"What's you talking about my lord." Asked that's kid being clueless.

"What? That's command. Did not I'm king after all?" Asked Hakyeon while smiling. Hakyeon smile make that's kid heart beat so fast. He even can't breath smoothly when he see that's smile.

Hyuk-ah, what's wrong with you? Heart why you beat so fast? Did I not get enough blood today?

Hyuk mumble alone while escort Hakyeon to doing his meditating.

I could be a more that 400 years old after this.

"No, you will still on your 16 years old till you awake ... errr ... hyung." Tell Hyuk in a miserable tone. He could heard what Hakyeon mumble because got a special power.

"Whoa, how can you listen?" Asked Hakyeon clueless.

"It's not for a long time. Just till you awake. After that I wouldn't ever listened you again." Tell Hyuk while bow his head a little.

Sit there. A your meditating will begins.

Tell some  voice a Hakyeon just follow it. By sitting at that's place. Hakyeon start his meditating and close his eyes.

Guys.... please looked up this chapter. I'm want to publish this tomorrow but still I couldn't wait. Stay tuned. NEO is about to coming soon.