Chapter 21

“Him?” Yelled Hyuk once again.
Hyuk run over to that man so called Lucifer but as soon as he step forward Hakyeon or else also known as N strangled Hyuk and make him float on air.

“What the fuck you doing Lee Hongbin?! Let Hakyeon hyung go!” yelled Hyuk frustration as he tried struggled to let himself go from Hakyeon grip.

“Formation.” Yelled Suho the leader for EXO pack.

Without waste the time, EXO packs do their formation and started to attack so called Lucifer that actually Hongbin.

Ravi go straight to Ken’s house. He had something to say as he brings some gift. He hope that his plan will go successfully without trouble.

Clerk...

The house being open that make Ken jumps in shock.

“Hyung? What’ve you do here?” asked Ken in confusion as he look who was coming to his house.

“Ken, can I coming?” asked that man in voice that without felt.

“Leo hyung you make m-......”  *slash*

Without warning a knife go through Ken heart that make his heart stop beating.

“Hy....hyung.” called Ken before his world become dark.

“Good job. Dark Shadow Prince’s Leo.” Praise someone as he tap that man shoulder.

“Now tell me! Where Hakyeon?!” asked Leo in demand.

“Ouh, since your work already done. Then....- *slash* goodbye.” Tell that man as he dissapear.

“Ark... shit! That jerk. I’m too fool. Ken being a victim because of my foolishness. Shit!” tell Leo as he whimper in pain.

In another place at the same time, Hyuk still struggled to loose Hakyeon’s grip from his neck while werewolf from EXO pack do their formation and attack Hongbin without rest. But as a king of hell Hongbin so difficult to handle.

Soon Hakyeon was stripe by a shadow and fall to the grounds.

“You being so lazy nowadays huh?!” asked Hyuk as soon as he success to free himself from Hakyeon.

Hongbin widen his eyes. What he saw right now was make him so surprised.

“You?” called Hongbin that make Hyuk laugh like a crazy.

“Why? You didn’t really believe in that’s myth right?! You’d really thinks that a legendary Vamwolf just have one didn’t you?” continued Hyuk while laugh out loud before something held both Hongbin’s hands and legs.

“Power of the hell! Sibling from the dark! Unseal my power and let me use to against my enemies.” Spell Hongbin as he tried to gain his strength that seal in the hell.

Then their fighting begins. Hongbin and Hyuk was fought each other that can catch up by eyes as their move so fast like lightning while Hakyeon was face EXO packs.

A blow after blow that make both Hongbin and Hyuk get injured yet didn’t make them give up. Hyuk’s demon also help as well yet can’t do that much as he can’t even lay a finger on Hongbin as Hongbin was Hyuk’s demon king.

‘It shouldn’t be like this. I must to do something. But how?’ think Hyuk. Soon he got an idea that make him take a risk of his life. He just received Hongbin blows without avoid it and his body felt so limb add up his blood already tainted his body.

“Say goodbye kiddo.” Tell Hongbin in smirked when he already want to gave a last blow to take Hyuk life.

Hongbin blows was being stop near a inch from Hyuk chest that the place Hyuk’s heart. But something stop him. He look at his chest that a  hands was came out and look back.

“N?” called Hongbin as he tried to hold a pain.

“How dare you!” yelled Hakyeon. Hongbin do know, the one yelled  at him was not Hakyeon because of his icy blue eyes was change into a gold one. “You a low life from underworld that dare to touch my dongsaeng? Yet you dare to make my people stumble on the ground?!” yelled Hakyeon again as he grab Hongbin hearts and pulled out his hands cruelly.

Hongbin collapse on the ground yet his red heart turn to dark and being squeeze by Hakyeon that make Hongbin heart crushing.

“Are you alright Hyukkie?” asked Hakyeon as he run towards Hyuk. Hyuk smile to reassured his king. Yes he success to make Hakyeon back yet make him lose his control.

Meanwhile, in another place. That man was cried as he shooked the man that lying full with wound.

“Ken hyung? Wake up please.” Cried that man who was Ravi. He just arrived when he saw Ken’s door being open and because of curiosity he just let himself in. He shocked when see a bloody scene before him. Both of his hyung lying on the floor unconsciously.

He tried to shook Leo body yet the older didn’t wake up and he go towards Ken and the result is same. The gift that he bought was being what was a cake that he make by himself was scatter around the floor. He cried as he shook both of corpse that lying on the ground.

“I shouldn’t come into their life from the start.” Whisper Hakyeon as he come to see his friends to said goodbye with Hyuk. He got startled when saw the scene yet Ravi can’t saw him because he make both of the invisible. He also shocked when know that Leo was a Dark Shadow Prince’s yet the latter so cruel to killed his own best friends. But still Leo instinct as a Dark Shadow couldn’t be help as he have a dark heart that make him do what he done right now.

3 years later.

The man who wear a school uniforms was hummed the song as he walk on street on his way to go to school.

That man, Ravi was walked alone. He look around as he recalled his own memories about his friends. He alone as to celebrate his last day as senior. He used to promised to his friends that want to celebrate his graduation with them. Take a first liquor with them and experience a teenager to an adult day with them yet he must to that alone right now.

Ken and Leo was diagnosed to being dead because an unknown cause by the doctor. Hakyeon and Hyuk was disappear without a trace and Hongbin-...

“Ravi!” yelled someone from school gates. He  waving his hands on the air to gain that latter attention.

Ravi jogged to that man as he smiled brightly.

“Are ready to get our graduation?” asked that man that received a vigorously nod from Ravi.

“Of course Hongbin. Let’s go.” Tell Ravi in excitement.

“Yeah. It’s better if have Ken and Leo hyung with us.” Muttered Hongbin in sad voice.

“Yes Bin-ah. You got coma about a year. You also forget about our new friends Hyuk and Hakyeon. How can be?” murmured Ravi.

“I really didn’t have an idea about both man that you said. The last things I remember was I’ve being hit by a few bullies on the back of school till I faint yet when I awake it’s being a year since I coma.” Replied Hongbin as he looked over Ravi.

“Just forget about that. Come let’s go.” Ravi pulled Hongbin as both of them run towards school.

   A/N

Finally the last chaps. Thank you for everyone who used to read my story that very boring. Then. I hope you could continued to read my another book in the future. Thank you guys..

Flying kiss ...