Chapter Five

Argh! It's painful. Where I am? What I do here? My neck. Why my whole body feel weak. What's exactly happen? Mum. Did her really vampire? Then? Did her really suck my blood? Why? Did I dead already now?

Hakyeon mumble alone when he saw a very bright light in front of him. That's light was actively moving without stopped around him.

"You finally awake my king." Said someone but he really sure that's voice came from that's light.

"Who are you? Did you really speak?" Asked Hakyeon confuse.

"Yes, did you ever heard about the legend Vamwolf?" That's sound asked him again.

"Vamwolf?" Asked Hakyeon. He totally confused. That's first time he heard about that strange name. "What's that?" Asked Hakyeon again.

"Well, Vamwolf. A rare species who was writing in his fate to be a king who controlled over vampire and werewolf nation. Vamwolf have a greateat power and immortal." Answer that's sound.

"But how can you called me your king when I'm just a regular werewolf?" Asked him again confused totally. He just a werewolf yet that's sound called him a king.

"Because you are. A vamwolf. Vamwolf exist when a werewolf married with vampire. It's not a rare case but not all of vampire and werewolf couple would have a vamwolf as daughter or as son. It just happened to a rare silver species werewolf and the vampire from royal family when they get married. As you know, the mum must suck a blood from her son or daughter to make them one or if their daughter or son get a gene from vampire side that will a different story because the chance would never have. Vamwolf must have a gene from werewolf very first to become vamwolf. So like you are right. My king." Tell that sound.

Then that's the reason why my mum suck my blood. Wait where my mum? Did she get killed by that man?

"She's died after suck you blood. Any vampire can't stand to suck a silver werewolf blood so that's why she's dead. Not because of that man." Tell that's voice like can heard Hakyeon voice.

After walk a few step that's light stopped follow by Hakyeon with a confused and clueless. He still didn't get what's going on and what happen.

Dear Hakyeon,
You now entered the world between death and life. You neither human or ghost. You also not a corpse either. You are something different. But still you lack immortality to even being a powerful vamwolf. So you need to ask for it by meditating. I hope you must not asked me for how long you need to do that. But if you wish so, then my answer is simple. Depend on how long your sleep till you awake. If you more focused then the power will more strong and bring the immortal power with your soul. It would take more than 400 hundred years or more. I will give a power to 10 royal guard to protect you while you meditating.

"Then what are yo..." before Hakyeon finished his word.
"Little fire dragon, my lord. I'm still to little to showed up." That's sound very softly and show respect.

Before meditating Hakyeon was teary when he knew why his mum dead and how his mum want to protect him from terible dead.

"Why they killed my family though? I didn't understand." Asked Hakyeon still weird for everything what was happen to him.

"May I answer you?" Asked some deep voice from behind.

Hakyeon look at the voice came and he startled when see the owner of voice.

Have a great time reading my story. Hope you enjoyed as much as I do. Even my grammar suck. But I try my best to write this. I want to finish so soon so the reader will not tensed to wait over it. So have fun guys.