Chapter Fifteen

No one’s POV
Leo who just realized he kissed Hakyeon step back. He look over Hakyeon face was already turn pale and his eyes changes. Before he could explained anything he felt something hard on his face what was make him stumble and felt on ground.

“You jerk! What have you done? How dare a low person like you touch him!” tell the stranger in furious. Leo can tell how furious he is when he saw his hold his hands on fist.

“I.....I.....” before Leo finish his sentence, the stranger already walked towards Hakyeon and pull him on his arm.

“Hakyeon hyung, are alright? Why face look so pale? Are you sick?” asked Hyuk in worried voice.
“Hyukkie, I am alright but I felt my vision turn blurr and I could not really felt my legs. Would you take me on your back? I’m really can’t walk on my own.” Replied Hakyeon in serious face. He sound more like plead than a command.

Hyuk silently nodded and put Hakyeon on his back. Carried his beloved king go towards outside while Leo just look in certain barely can stands. ‘What I’ve done?’ that’s the only word Leo can spell in his mind at times.

“YOU! WE NOT FINISHED YET. TILL I MAKE YOU REGRET FOR BEING BORN! AND REMEMBERED ONE THING, IF SOMETHING HAPPENED YOU READY BE PREPARED TO GO TO HELL.” tell Hyuk in sarcasm voice. He turn his face to look over Leo who was still confused.
It’s already a week since that’s accident and Leo failed to meet Hakyeon. Hakyeon just like being disappeared. Leo being more and more worried. He couldn’t know Hakyeon condition or did he was sick. But since the last time he saw Hakyeon yes he was.

“Anyeong, may I ask where a principal office?” asked someone to Leo. He could recognized that’s voice. That’s is the stranger who take Hakyeon. Leo glared at Hyuk but Hyuk just smile innocently. Hongbin, Ken and Ravi who was stand beside Leo since a minutes ago felt weirdly because Leo just glared without answer. Both Hyuk and Leo was like have a eyes stare competition.

“It’s over there.” Replied Hongbin offer smile and showed a dimples.

“Ouh thank you. Ouh I’m Hyuk. HAKYEON DONGSAENG!” tell Hyuk introduced himself and turn his gaze towards Leo in last sentence.

“Woah? You his dongsaeng? Coincidence we are his friends. Want to spent you first days at school with us?” asked Hongbin in happy. He would like to know Hakyeon more. So by be friends with Hakyeon family he could be more close with Hakyeon.

Leo can’t take it anymore so he grab Hyuk by his collar shirts and asked
“W.H.E.R.E. I.S. H.A.K.Y.E.O.N?” asked Leo in furious.
“Why should I tell you? That’s my problem if I want to tell you or not?” answer Hyuk challenge Leo and gave back his stare to the older. Leo can tell Hyuk doesn’t even felt intimated by his gaze while his friend being curious and weird because he asked about Hakyeon towards Hyuk since Hyuk is his dongsaeng.

Sorry take long to update. I’m happy to have someone who vote my chaps. And also have a reader who like to follow me. Because of that I update double chaps...