Chapter 3 - *Snap*

Hey guys! So, this one is for @SangieBangie

For the very first person to comment on each of my chapters and the very first person that I have fist bumped ;)

EEENNJJJOOOYY! <3

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

     I woke up because of three main reasons:

     First, of the freaking, sickening cold! Is this place the freezer?

     Secondly, of hunger. Why am I hungry? Ask that to the alarm clock. I won't be surprised if it talked to you. It woke me up on a late time, anyway.

     Thirdly, I remembered I was kidnapped.

     And the 'Bloody Rapper' kidnapped me and DRUGGED me. What kind of drugs did he put me in, anyway? Things are happening to my body.

     My visions blurry, like a television getting a bad reception from a satellite. I can't feel my head, like there is some big massive hole in the back and in my forehead. It feels like I drank yesterday and had a hangover today, but I'm telling you, it's ten times worse. My feet are numb same as my hands.

      I woke up to a familiar room. Why is it familiar, you ask?

     Because, it's my room and am I really kidnapped?

     Then the kidnapper is crazy to put me in my bed on our house and was supposed to kidnap me.

     Maybe he is a weirdo?

     Maybe he doesn't have eyeballs! Or he can't close his eyes cause he doesn't have any eyelids! Maybe his eyes are ugly. Can our eyes be ugly? I shook my head to stop all of my thoughts.

     "Morning, sunshine."

     There it goes again, the cheerful 'Morning, sunshine.' Note the sarcasm please.

     I glared at him.

     "Why are you here?" Hey! I have the right to glare at him and ask him that, since this is my room and he is in my territory.

     "Feisty, aren't we? For your information pig-undies, this is not your room. We made it this way in your mind to make yourself comfortable. Like a hallucination. Do you get me? And it is for you not to freak out and shout at my face."

     "I just did." I smiled at him and also added "and hey! My name is not pig-undies and stop opening my drawers!" I shouted at him.

     You guessed it! He is opening my friggin stuff! The stuff that only girls must know about and how can he rummage to my drawers if this is a 'hallucination', as he says. I furrowed my eyebrows.

     "Shut up, oink oink. If you don't want me to show you what this place really looks like." I growled at him.

     "If this was a friggin hallucination, then why can you rummage through my drawers and rape my privacy?" I asked him.

     "Haha, that's for me to know and for you to find out." He grinned.

     "I know it! You're as stupid as a pig's ass! You drugged me and kidnapped me in my own room! Are kidnappers as stupid as you?" I boasted at his no-eyed face.

      He snapped his fingers and in an instant we are at a dirty room.

     "This is what the room looks like." He touched the walls.

     How can I even describe this room? The walls are white and full of .... is that, boogers? And some yellow stuff even scientists don't know where it came from. And the bed I was in is an exact shape of my bed the covers are full of collage piggy's and on my pillow is drawing that says, 'Oink,oink.' And the door, is just the door. A typical door where piggys are collaged and when I look at the front just by the right, I saw the no-eyed-man holding up my lips printed undies.

      And boy, I know why I am so cold. I'm wearing my piggy undies and my piggy bra, under the covers of the piggy comforter.

      "Do you have an obsession of pigs? Or you just like to friggin tease me?" I shouted at him.

     "Hey! Don't talk to this piggy room like that. And don't you think the walls just suit pigs? People, pigs that sticks their boogers and ... stuff." He pointed to the walls.

     "Just take me home. And give me that!" I snatched my lips-printed underwear.

     "What do you even want from me?" I shouted at him. This shouting really exercises my vocal cords, I wonder when will I lose my voice. It will be such an opportunity to lose my voice and sound like an old lady! Oh and cockroaches.

     "I told you already. Now shut up, before I cut all of your fingers and pop your eyeballs out." He said annoyingly.

     I was the one supposed to be annoyed. He kidnapped me and decorated the room with boogers!

     "What about my house?" I asked him.

     "It's burnt to ashes." He replied calmly.

     Burnt to ashes?! Our house? Was he serious? He said it calmly, like it didn't even bother him.

     He snapped his fingers again and we're now standing on ash ground.

     The view in-front of me was familiar. I recognized the street lamp posts, and even the houses nearby. It took me a while before my eye caught the whole horizon in-front of me and understood that this ash ground that we're standing on is definitely our house.

     He laughed his ass out and slapped me in the back.

      No, no it didn't hurt. Not even one bit of hurt I have felt here. You know what it feels like?

      IT FEELS LIKE I'M BURNING INSIDE. JUST BURNING INSIDE.

      "I told you it was your hallucination that got you to your room. Now, this is what you imagine of your house." He said after he slapped my back that is now burning from pain.

     "I hate you." I said as I closed my eyes and poked my painful back. Ouch.

     "Aww, I love you more." He cooed.

     I stomped my feet and stare at the morning sky.

      "Aww, c'mon I'll make one of your imaginations come true. Randomly and for your small piggy brain, I don't read thoughts. That's just impossible." he smiled. I hate that mouth of his!

      I imagined hardly of my plan and decided to focus on that.

      He snapped his fingers and we're back at the piggy room.

     "Well now, I hate what you have imagined." He growled.

      And as if on cue someone knocked on the door and I smiled till my jaw screamed for mercy.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Cliffhanger!!! <3

I just love this things. Sorry if it took so long to upload.

I just thought and wrote at the spot. :)

-Comment/Rate/Vote/Fan/Share to humans if you want :)

And I may have mercy on you and not rummage through your drawers and bring out the most embarrassing underwear there. :)