Chapter 9 - Is it I? It is I! (Reverse)

Hiiii thereeee! <3

Sorry for just uploading now. (as always as expected, BUT I REALLY AM!)

About the title, it is on Palindrome. You know, on reverse. Fine, read it forwards then read it backwards. The same, right? :)

Find out how and what does this Palindrome thing connects to the story.

Read on! <3

*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*

     Who knocks on bedroom windows?

     That was my first thought. Windows were for sceneries and fresh air not necessarily for knocking on. The object that was expected to be knocked on was the door, right? But someone really did knocked on my window. No, no rocks were thrown. The thing that I heard upon my bedroom window was a fist connecting up to it.

     So I did the most stupidiest thing that girls do on the movies ... I ran. Girls on movies doesn't have a cat meowing for 3 straight hours than changing into a man's voice before hearing a knock on their bedroom window so I guess that would be accpetable as one of the most stupidiest thing to do.

     How come that would be stupid?

     Well, first of all, no matter how much kilometers I ran, I would just be hearing the meows of a man and to say that the meowing grows more worse if you paid attention to it.

     Secondly, when someone would let us just say knock on your bedroom window, it foretolds that the killer or dangerous man was outside and I ran outside where the supposetedly killer ot dangerous man was.

     Crap. I really am going crazy.

     The first thing that I ran unto was a lamp post.

     Yes, a lamp post. The only fruit I got from colliding with it was a bump on my forehead and a bruise on my right shoulder.

     The second thing I ran into was a tree. The tree met my left side leaving it sore and made my version more blurry.

     Thirdly, my body slid the floor and to make it all worse, it wasn't the soft kind of carpeted floor my body landed on, instead, my body landed on a tiled floor. Wait, what? A tiled floor? Well, I couldn't see a thing but I definitely know that it was not the concrete pavement of the road.

     And it was all painless.

     I couldn't feel thing. Like being on Cloud 9. Like having your body on earth while your head was floating up above the sky. That's exactly what I am feeling right then. And I couldn't see anything except the color black. The heck! Am I dying? The FAQ. Can a person die just by bumping into a lamp post, a tree then sliding to the floor without feeling or seeing anything?

    But I could hear everything.

    Murmurs. Sirens. Shouting. And ... Laughter.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

     I woke up with a start and a peaceful mind without any man's voice meowing in my frigging ears.

     And I woke up in J&J.

     On the floor. Well, what do you expect, in a bed of roses?

     I brought my head up and looked around frantically and saw no sign of John here yet. How did I even got here? The last thing I remembered was the tiled floor my body was laying down on.. so I guess that this was where my feet got me. Curse you, feet! Of all the places to be gone unto, you had to go to J&J. Fabulous.