Chapter 4 - Name?

Here it is!! Chapter 4 is out!! <3

This one is for my lovely editor @Jamie_Robyn !! :) She edited my work without wishing for anything. :) Please fan her or read her stories, she is an awesome person. :D

Warning:

This Chapter and Chapter 3 is mega super ultra weird. Chapter 5 will explain it all. :)

I have a rant on the bottom and ignore it if you do not want to. :)

For those who have read up to this, please talk to me. lol.

No humor will be found here. This is the chapter where I got serious, but I promise to include humorous phrases and sentences on the next chapter.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^

     As if on cue, someone knocked on the door and I smiled till my jaw screamed for mercy.

     When I remembered my plan, I instantly felt nervous. Was she really that? Was she really the same? Would she treat me like she did? Will she look like the last time I saw her?

     I walked to the collared piggy door and with shaky hands, touched the knob.

     "Do not. Do not open it June! I swear to all that is pigs." He threatened me, well too late for that.

     If only he had not made fun of me and told me that our house was burned and slapped me in the back hard, I would not bring my sweet "Melody" here.

      You read right. "Melody" was not just a white animal that I loved, she was a person to me; my other half. It felt like she understood me well. If I was crying, she will become a ball of fur in my lap and not move till I stopped weeping. If I was laughing, she wags her tail back and forth then tackles me to the ground and lick my face. If I am angry, she growls at me. Okay, maybe that was not a positive point since I felt like I was being scolded by my parents, but I still loved her.

     Well, her candle in Heaven blew out unexpectedly. She didn't die out of starvation, dehydration or even sickness. She died because she was shot. I mean, who shots dogs these days?

      I twisted the doorknob, my heart in my head.

     I looked down and saw my little angel.

     "Melody!" I grinned at her at the same time the man inside growled.

     I hugged her white ball of fur and as expected, she shared her saliva with my face.

      "And this is why I friggin hate damn dogs. Their saliva is so disgusting. Why do you love this piece of shit, anyway? I eliminated her already from your life!" He shouted when I was inside the piggy room.

      Melody is not a piece of shit! She was my sister!

      "Eliminated?! I knew it! You shot her!" I boasted at him the same time Melody growled at me.

     "Let's just get this over with. Who the crap are you? What kind of job you want me to friggin have? Since when have you been watching me? Why can't I see your darn eyes?" I asked him calmly.

      He breathed in and out.

     "I.Did.Not.Chose.This.Damn.Job." He hissed through his clenched jaw that looks about to crack. He lifted his whole face at me and I saw his eyes.

     His eyes were .. how can I put it?... inhumane. Varies of colors were in his eyes. Name the color and  you'll find the shade of it there. And oh boy, I was wrong. His eyes are not ugly but inhumanly beautiful, spectacular,extraordinary and hypnotizing. It seems like he can say the most stupid lies of all things and you will still believe him.

      "Go home." He commanded me. His eyes brightening and going back to its usual size.

     At that instant, nothing mattered. He was my master and I am his slave.

     "How can I go home, master?"

    The language that was not mine flowed easily through my lips. I can't think, all I saw was his eyes.

     "Run." He smiled.

      And I did. I didn't care if I was just wearing a piggy underwear or if I look just like a prostitute. I just ran through the piggy room and I knew my way out of this house.

     People continued on with their business and they made my path clear. As if I was destined to ran that path. This was not frequently happening on books. On books, a character will run about something then rain will fall and people will whisper on the edges. Contradict to what was happening to me now. 

     The sun was blazing on my skin. And I was not crying, no.

     This time, I felt nothing.

     I felt like I was a puppet and I was to do what I am told to do.

     And now? I can't think.

     Every time I blink, all I saw was his colorful eyes.

     Ordering me to ran and ran all over again.

      I faced my house for who-knows-how-long. Just blankly staring at it. 

     The house that I am facing has no trees beside. It has a door on the side of the house and another on the front, in the middle. Garden pots were decorated around the front porch along with a white bench and a white swing.

     A voice didn't even snapped me out of my own world.

     "Jasmine! There you are!" A woman ages older and trees higher than me smiled at me.

      Jasmine? Is that my name? Who is she?

     "C'mon Jasmine. Don't run away like that again. Here. let me fix your dress."

     I looked down and saw that I was not wearing my piggy undies, I was wearing a stunning yellow dress with one strap falling over my shoulders. She placed the strap back to its position and smiled at me.

     "C'mon let's go inside." She clapped her hands together, her voice crooking at the end of the sentence and I did go inside.

     The house was small, but the furniture contracts it.

     The old lady brought me to the massive stairs and onto a small pink room.

     "Here we go Jasmine! We're going to have so much fun!" She clapped her hands together and placed me on a chair turned away from the mirror. I sat on it with no second thoughts.

     The old lady fiddled with my hair for ... millenniums. I don't know! It just feels God-damn long!

     She twirled me in my chair and I saw myself in the mirror.

     My name was not Jasmine. 

      I screamed.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Ok guys. Many of you will tell me, what is this?

And I know things get weirder and weirder since Chapter 3.

Give this a chance since I am not finished yet.

And I changed the categories from Humor to Mystery/Suspense since it fits better. :)

Ciao! <3

Rant:

Guys, I don't know how many of you have read my crazy discussion about click4click v4v and rate for rate people. I do not use that to make this story popular. And I am grateful for every read, cause all of you really read it and sometimes vote on it and comment. I do not hate those people. I am not seeking for war. Just voicing my opinion there. 

If you have no idea what was this about, ignore it. LOL. :)