Chapter 6 - Road

Woo hoo! After all the "I'm busy!" crap here I am!! Uploading one again!

Sorry if it take so long!!

I was busy because of family reasons! :) But it was happily busy!

If anyone can guess why, I would dedicate this whole book to them!

Let's see if anyone of you reading this would guess! ;)

Sorry sarge, I'm on sugar rush. I ate bars and bars of chocolate!!

Hey! I couldn't help it, those were yummy, gooey goodness!!

And now!! Onto the story!! ;)

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^^^*^*^*^*^*

     I growled and drowned myself in my mess of pillows. Seriously, why wouldn't they stop? All the shouting, banging, scratching and the madness of music was making my eardrums eat their way out of my ears.

     I couldn't sleep! Seriously, I would be visiting Heaven and hell tomorrow and it'd be so downright embarrassing if I would show up yawning and couldn't walk straight.

     Okay, that would be what you would call exaggeration.

     It's just 2pm in the afternoon and I have an interview at 8pm. I seriously need sleep because I was awake till 10 am in the morning. So, basically I need sleep and I couldn't sleep. Thanks to Amy that created a party downstairs since she said that this house needs a little spice up.

     I agreed to that spice up, because I thought it would be placing flower carpets, more flower pots, more flower pots and more flower pots. Don't mention adding more flower pots. Oh! And more flower pots would be in that list too.

     Have I added flower pots?

     Oh. And have I told you about Amy's obsession over trees?  I did?

     This, ladies and gentlemen, would be the effect if I couldn't sleep and drank straight five cups of coffee. Well now, my checklist is ruined. I have so much to do and couldn't sleep, courtesy of my best friend laughing maniacally downstairs. I mean, who creates parties at two in the afternoon? Answer is, Amy.

     Oh and here's my To Do List:

     Nothing.

     Yep, you read that right. I was supposed to eat cold stuff, watch till I lose all my brain cells and sleep like I am dead. And I've been angry when I received the e-mail about my interview. Well, 99.9% of people would jump like a kangaroo and have shouted like thunders when they received an interview from a high business owned by a handsome man with b.o., but I was the .1% that groaned and threw my laptop out of the window. I was that frustrated.

     "Jami! My dear dear Jami!"

     That was my drunk obsessed about trees best friend and that was the main reason I coudn't sleep. She pounded on my door every five minutes, call my name over, told me how great her party was, then I would hear her loud snore then someone would call her up (that someone was always a male) then leave without another word.

     "Jami! You couldn't believe how great this party was! There was even a floor to walk on here!"

     "Oh really? What a surprise!" I faked gasped.

     "Go out of that chamber Jane! Oh! I would rescue you from the evil prince... ugh, whose name was it again?" She twisted my doorknob and frowned that she couldn't open it.

     That was significant proof that she couldn't think straight. My door was broken and could be opened anytime since we brought this large house. The only use that my door provided me everyday was a laughing chore.